●○ SURPRISED

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV 


“you. I only need you. So stay by side and in my heart too. Can you?” make jiyeon heart fluttered and just have her eyes on myungsoo.


Today is the day for their honeymoon at uk. Myungsoo told jiyeon that they are going to uk 1 days before it. Jiyeon was okay since she already  prepared the luggage for both of them just in case. Their flight at 3pm and both of them agreed to meet there since myungsoo have to meet his last client.

At 1pm jiyeon already went there with myungsoo butler and the maids. The maids are pushing the luggage for them. After that myungsoo arrived and stand beside her. They have the maids to settle the luggage since they're known people. 


■ Myungsoo POV


I and jiyeon bid farewell to the maids and went forward to the departure waiting hall. We sat there for waiting the door open, 5 minutes less but i need to sit. Out of sudden  jiyeon hold my thigh and said “look at our shoes hehehe matchy matchy!!” while showing her white teeth. I laugh at her cute action and said “ehhh i thought you're wearing other shoes since ...” but being cut off with her reply “alaaaaa because i  saw you're wearing that shoes earlier ahahahhahahah” 


I put my index finger at jiyeon nose and laugh with her. Then there's announcement said that the gate has been opened. I hold jiyeon hand and went inside. Me and jiyeon don't have to wait in line since we're using first class ticket. First class people are using other line. We are going inside the plane and sat separate. Since we didn't buy the ticket together. Jiyeon make a sad face and i just smile at her. I said “anything text me ok” and hug her. Apparently her seat just 3 seat away from me and i show her a peace sign. I sat at my own seat and waiting for the plane to take off. 


■ Jiyeon POV


I mentally face palm myself because i forgot that my seat is not beside myungsoo since during that time we didn't know each other yet. I make a sad face toward myungsoo yet he just smile at me and asked me to text him if there's anything happened. HE EVEN SHOW PEACE SIGN AT ME? WHAT? Sigh. I went to look for my seat since my number is smaller so it will at the front. I look right and left and yes i found it!! Hahahahhaa its a pair sear. But there's already someone else there.


Shrug my shoulder off and just seat there. He is man i can see just from the outfit. I hear he said “meet you again jiyeon” and i was like what the? Who? I don't have my face turn because the voice is similar and second what if i misheard? Yeah misheard. But when he hold my face and turn it around! PANG! THE HECK?! I thought that i was day dreaming but when i poke his face. Indeed he is niall for real.


I smile and said “hey sorry for earlier” and he said “emm i see you curse me right ahahahahah” and i laugh along with him. can't deny that he is still good looking and he even remembered my habit. Then i said “i see. you're coming back home?” and he nod his head. Then there's an announcement being made saying that we should wear our seat belt and the plane is going to take off now. I excuse myself and went to dreamland after the plane has take off. I should take a good sleep since it is 11 hours plus!! And i hope my surprise for myunsoo will work.


■ Third POV 


However, myungsoo aware that niall was there beside jiyeon since myungsoo remember very well niall face. Myungsoo did not think any  weird thing in his head since he's going to ask jiyeon later. “people said don't believe what your eyes telling you since there's limitation.” And myungsoo hold onto that phrase. Myunsoo also went to sleep since he's tired handling his work and he need his sleeping beauty. 


Can't imagined how did jiyeon and myungsoo even sleep for a long time? They sleep for 10 hours in straight. Maybe too tired? The moment they wake up, the stewardess are distributing the foods. Both of them enjoy the food as much they enjoyed the sleep. After they have done eating, there's an announcement telling that they are going to be landed in 10 minutes and please wear the seat belt. 


After the aeroplane has been landed. The passenger have to go out and go to the arrival hall. Myungsoo look for jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter