●○ CHEECKY

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV


As expected jiyeon is pregnant for almost one month already. When they were returned from the honeymoon, Myungsoo keep vomited and feeling unwell which make myungsoo absent from work. It keeps going for more than 2 weeks which make jiyeon worried and finally make them visit the hospital. From there, they got to know that Jiyeon is pregnant. They happy of course. But what catch the doctor attention is the one who suppose to feel nausea, morning sickness, craving for something is supposed to be jiyeon but it happened other way round. Myungsoo is the one who getting all of it. 


Doctor said “ its rare for the husband to experience it. Maybe you have done something bad emm” in a joking way which make jiyeon laugh joyfully but not for myungsoo. He laugh awkwardly because he thought what the doctor say might be true. Deep in his heart full of guilty but try to maintain it with smile on his face. After meeting the doctor they went back home. One month pass with easy for jiyeon but tough for myungsoo. Jiyeon always  say she was sorry before sleep yet myungsoo just smile and kiss her forehead. 

After 2 months pass, Myungsoo feel better. Jiyeon is the one who feel the pain now. Jiyeon often feel tired even she don't do anything. Jiyeon always try to walk around the house to prevent her leg from cramp. While waiting for myungsoo to come back home, jiyeon just sit still at the living room. Then, there's a bell ring at the door. The maids went to get it. Jiyeon continue mind her own business.  The maid approach jiyeon with a bouquet of colourful flower. She handed the flowers and jiyeon has a shocked expression on her face when the maid told jiyeon that it’s from Myungsoo. 

Is a real flower. Jiyeon pick the card up and read. It state ‘i think of you whenever I'm alone, love you more -your husband’. Jiyeon smile from ear to  ear after read it. Her heart fluttered and feel butterflies in her stomach out of blue. She asked one of the maid a vase to put the flower in. The maid went and get and jiyeon do the rest. She put the vase on the table at the living  room. The flowers is too beautiful. It has red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet color. RAINBOW COLOR. Jiyeon took a selfie with it and sent to myungsoo.

She text ‘which one is more precious’ and smile to herself waiting for myungsoo to reply. Myungsoo reply ‘both are precious to me but you're more precious since apart of me live inside you ♡’ jiyeon is in her world. Her mind full of myungsoo now. Jiyeon feel thankful and grateful for marrying myungsoo. When she's still  daydreaming, myungsoo sent another text. It said ‘remember when you ask me what is the best present on my birthday? To tell the truth, my best present is you baby  ♡’. Now jiyeon blushed madly. 

 


■ Myungsoo POV


Jiyeon probably is blushing madly now. Ahahahahhahaha. I love her so much that i think i can give up on everything just for her. I still remember when I'm having a morning sickness, jiyeon stay by my side and hold my hand till I'm feeling better. Yeah. I don't eat medicine since hmmm. The funny moment is when I'm craving for a mango ice blended on midnight. I still remember that i cry when jiyeon said that she will get it tomorrow for me. Haahahahahha she struggle enough for me. I hope my baby won't give jiyeon hard time. 


The clock is around 5pm and i called for sungyeol. My personal assistant. Remember? Sungyeol come in after a few minutes. I asked him if he have ready the things that i asked. He said “yeah sir its supposed to be arrived at your home around 5pm”. Yesh i thanks him and said that i want to go home this instant. He accompany me to the outside. I drive my car to my house. Apparently found that the things i asked have arrived. I walk inside the house carefully and silently. I took a peek behind the door and found jiyeon smiling face. 


I went behind her and hear her giggle and said “too sweet too handle but i will stay forever with you. I love you hubby emm” and she sigh ? what? Weird hmmm then i heard she say  “you  supposed to be here beside me seeing my expression yet you're not here” while holding one of the paper bag. She's cute. She need my whole attention yet i couldn't give to her. I back hug her and put both of my hand around her waist and palm above her stomach. 


Too shock too handle she loose her grip on the paper bag and hold my hand unconsciously. She uttered “myungsoo” and turned herself around with smile on her face. I smile at her and wait for her to speak. She said “ since when you're here em” and look straight into my eyes. I said “since you said you love me?” with teasing tone and she's looking down. Embarrass? I laugh loudly and jiyeon pinch my cheek. I said “i love you more than you do and yeah i know you're happy for the present right”. She nod her head happily. 


I confess to her that I'm glad she like the present and didn't reject my idea. Actually i bought her plenty of beautiful skirt to  wear when she's going out. She's pregnant for almost 4 months. I don't want to see her wearing tight jeans no more. Maybe she can wear it back when she already give birth to our baby. Most of the skirt i bought is a  black colour. I know she love black and i have no intention to change the  way she love how to fashion herself. She said to me that she love the skirt and will try one of it when she's going to sleep. 


I smile to her lovingly. She said “have you eat yet?” and i reply “not yet since i want to eat with my beautiful wife”. She laugh and walk to the kitchen and asked the maid to serve us quickly. While waiting for them i and jiyeon went upstairs to take a quick bath and change cloths. I asked jiyeon to take  a bath first. While waiting for it i went to take a nap first. A pair of hand at my cheek wake me up from sleep. I have my open and see jiyeon in her bath robe sat beside me closely. I went close to her neck and rest my head there. 


I inhale the fragrant and said “you're too hard to resist jiyeon hmmm” in lower tone. She laugh  at me and said “control your hormone daddy to be” and pat my back. I face her and smile. She continue “Go and take a bath quickly hubby” and i nod my head and went to take a bath. While shower i smile to my own thought. Jiyeon really have a lot of nickname to call me right? I have done shower. I wore sky blue sweater with a jogger pant. I went down quickly to dine in and look how pretty jiyeon is in light purple skirt with loose v shirt (?) her collarbone. Her skin. Sigh. 


Standing at the table waiting for me maybe? I went closer to her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter