●○ BURDEN

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Myungsoo POV


Will this marriage leads to  divorce?  Am i not deserve to be happy? We did pinkies promise. Sigh. I bring jiyeon to the bed. Jiyeon wonder why and she asked me to go and have a lunch instead of sleep. I just smile weakly since my body feel so weak. My heart beats so fast. I can see jiyeon worry over me and i also know that she doubt my love for her. At her age she still not able to think mature yet. I only can  smile till i can. Jiyeon  rarely expressed her feelings. When she said i love you, i still doubt it. Why? Because she still think that this marriage will have an end soon. 


I close my eyes and have my back on jiyeon. I can hear jiyeon sigh but my heart ache too much and i think my time will end soon. Or should i say i hope that it will end soon because she will never appreciate what she have till it disappear from her radar. I went to my own dreamland after a deep thought. Later I wake up because one of the maids is knocking on my door and asked me to go downstairs as soon as possible si8nce the guest already arrived. I wake up and took a quick bath and change into my round t shirt and jogger pants.  I have my spare cloths.


I look  at the window and its already dark. The clock show it already 7.20 pm. I went downstairs and found a good looking young man sitting beside jiyeon, jiyeon have a wide smile on her face. I just smile but my heart ache. Jiyeon stand up and walk to me. She said “meet him myungsoo, his name is niall, niall his name is myungsoo” then she asked me to sit together but i excuse myself to the kitchen since i  saw mom was there. I went to her and sigh. I sat beside her and watch jiyeon from far. 


Suddenly mom said “sorry for inviting him and i hope you won't angry at jiyeon”. I smile and said “who is he? And why is he here?” with smile to ease the burden. She said “hmm actually niall is jiyeon friend when we live in uk. Jiyeon finished her primary school and high school at there. From then they are inseparable. After me and dad have to go back to korea, jiyeon cried so hard because she don't want to separated with niall” sigh


“And i  don't know his intention of coming here. He know that jiyeon already married but i don't know if he has move on or not” i sigh because First he is jiyeon first love and yes jiyeon isn't my first love too. Second his intention is what i am worrying about. i said “jiyeon still love him?” and mom reply “i don't know myungsoo. She hardly explain her feelings”. Mom sigh and i also sigh. Then mom said “you are going to your own house tomorrow? “ and i reply “no. I'm going to mom and dad house for a while and will go to my house soon” and suddenly jiyeon come over.


She said that niall is going home and i nodded. Mom and i went to the living room. And i just realise that dad is not here and i don't know where is he. Niall come forward to me and want to shake hand with me. I shake hand with him with smile but then he reply with smile too at me and went to jiyeon. I see that they  are hugging each other. I look the way jiyeon plant a kiss on his cheek with voluntarily and with smile on her face. 


Then i remembered that jiyeon once live there and she naturally adapt with the culture. Up to the point ‘kiss’ is nothing. He then bid farewell to mom, jiyeon and lastly of course me. I went upstair and head to bathroom. I locked the door. I took my cloths off and soak myself into tub which full of bubble. Before i went downstairs just now, i asked the maids to fill up the tub in case i want to have myself soak into it. I'm so sleepy till i fall asleep. 


I wake up due to i don't know myself. I have a quick shower and wore the bath robe and head out. The clock show 3.45am and i found that there's no jiyeon on the bed since its empty. But when i look at my left side, i found jiyeon sleeping beside the door with her back on the wall. I hold her up and head to the bed. I gently put her down but her hand suddenly wrap around my neck tightly and i cannot loose the tight because when i try to, she will make a sound. At the end, i gave up and just went back to my dreamland with that position. A position where her hand around my neck and my hand around her waist with her face close with my face.


■ Third POV 


Morning come, myungsoo and jiyeon are having breakfast t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter