●○ DOUBTNESS

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV


After jiyeon call the maids to serve the food on table, one of the maid go upstairs and asked mr park and mrs park to have a dinner downstairs. Mr park and mrs park went downstairs but they found that jiyeon and myungsoo are cuddling with each other sweetly. Mrs park suddenly said “lovebird who doing lovey dovey together” which make them hurriedly stand up and smile awkwardly. Then mr park and mrs park laugh at their action. All of them head to the dining table together. 


Of course, jiyeon and myungsoo sat beside each other while mr park and mrs park sat on front of them. The food already been prepared by the maids. They thanks the maids and asked them to have their own dinner at the back. Actually, there are two dining hall which  supposedly one for the family and one for the maids. From this, it can conclude that mr park and mrs park indeed cared for their maids. 


When mr park have a mouthful of the black pepper sauce with the fish, jiyeon watch every single thing because she nervous to death. Afraid that it won't fit to their tastes buds. Out of sudden, mr park stand up and claps his hand and said “daebak!!! You have improved jiyeon. The sauces it self. Good job dear” and smile at jiyeon. Jiyeon unconsciously sigh because she think his dad will leave the table but instead of doing that he thanks her and she appreciate it. Soon mrs park also praise jiyeon.


Then jiyeon waiting for myungsoo to praise her because he is the one who  asked jiyeon to cook fish and chips. Jiyeon have her left hand which apparently under the table on top of myungsoo right thigh and titled her eyebrows. Myungsoo who aware of it turn his head and put the fork and spoon while chewing the food. Myungsoo then sigh. He asked jiyeon to come closer and he whispered “ i love it but i love you more” then bit jiyeon earlobe and smile lovingly.


Jiyeon feel so satisfied. Before she pull her head back, she plant a peck on myungsoo ear to make it less obvious for their parents. But mr park and mrs park realise about what happened but just pretend to not realise it. They just smile at their lovey dovey moments. They eat happily and finished the foods.

Soon one by one stand up leave the table. Jiyeon called the maids to clean up the table once they have finish eating because when jiyeon enters their dining hall, they are still eating together. Jiyeon went upstairs to meet myungsoo.

 

■ Jiyeon POV


I'm going upstairs. I miss ji  eun. How is she hmm i am going to have a date with her tomorrow. With smile on my face i walk inside my room and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When i step outside the bathroom, myungsoo already has his eyes off. I hop on the bed. I still not feeling sleepy yet so i just watch myungsoo sleep. He is indeed handsome but why his ex wife leave him. Is he have any dark side? What if one day i do the same.


I sigh. I doubt my love for him. What if this is just temporary.  I still young and what if one day he..... sigh... I caress his cheek then move to his hair. He is indeed so handsome. How i wish you will be my last love. I hope my feeling won't change and may god bless our marriage. I then left no gap between us because I hug him so tight like he will leave me tomorrow but he wouldn't right. I close my eyes thinking that i should sleep too.


Apparently, myungsoo caress my hair and kiss my forehead. Then he asked me if there's  something wrong. I dilemma to answer his question. I don't want him to feel bad. I look at myungsoo face and he just look at me. I said “myungsoo do you love me?” with doubt. Then myungsoo reply me “i do. Once i said i love you, it will always be like that babee. what's wrong jiyeonn ahh? Tonight is our first night as husband and wife right?” And yeah he is still smiling at me. 


I knock my head unconsciously. I said ”didn't it too early to sleep myungsoo ah? Hmmm” because it is just at 9pm and i sat down looking down at my hand. Later myungsoo also sat and back hug me. He put his head on my shoulder and play with my finger. When i just silent. Myungsoo bite my earlobe playfully. Actually i  want to ask him if i could go outside tomorrow with iu since soon we will move to his house. I stay silent and myungsoo hands already roams my body. He caress my stomach and my heart beat fast.


After that i can feel his hand on my since i  don't wear any bra because the scientific says so. They said that to prevent what? I couldn't remember haihhhh. Then i said “myungsoo???” and he just hmmm at me. I sigh and let him do whatever he want. Soon my cloths already on the floor and it leads to something. Making love with him on the first night is what i wish it wouldn't happened.


I fall asleep after that. Morning come and i wake up in myungsoo arms. I think right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter