●○ BUTTERFLIES

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV 


Morning come and jiyeon is nowhere to be seen. Myungsoo awake because his phone is ringing and he didn't pick up. He is searching for jiyeon. He stand up and went to bathroom. There's no jiyeon there. His heart beats so fast. He hold his heart And try to breathe in and out. When he try to open the door, there's jiyeon standing there in front of the door while holding a small plastic bag. Myungsoo pull jiyeon into his embraced and caress jiyeon back. Jiyeon who was shocked try to brain storm what has happened. 


Jiyeon asked myungsoo what's wrong and myungsoo reply “i thought you has leave me. I thought i will never see you again. I thought you're mad at me. I'm afraid jiyeon ah” with crack voices. She asked him what is he afraid of and he reply “losing you”. Jiyeon caress myungsoo back. She loose the tight and pull myungsoo inside to the bed. They sat beside each other. Jiyeon said “you have a nightmare?” and myungsoo said no. When jiyeon said “what make you think i will leave you?”, myungsoo reply jiyeon with “when you know the truth” in low tone. 


When curiosity kills the cat but try to avoid it. Jiyeon hug myungsoo  and caress his back. Jiyeon said “i won't” many times. Then she continue “in case you're worry over me, i went to pharmacy. I bought you a medicine. I found your temperature getting hot since yesterday”. She asked myungsoo to lay down on a bed. She went to get a glass of water and hand to myungsoo. She gave a medicine to myungsoo but myungsoo  said no. Jiyeon raise her eyebrows and myungsoo said “i can't eat those medicine. It will get worsened.” 


Jiyeon sigh and sat beside myungsoo. Jiyeon said “you have a lot of secrets don't you” while looking down and play with her hand. Myungsoo put the glass at the small table beside the bed. He took jiyeon hand and paste it on his own chest. He said “I'm sorry but you said you believed in me right”. Jiyeon met myungsoo eyes and nod her head. Myungsoo continue “when the day comes, i will tell you everything” and pull jiyeon towards his body. He put his face around jiyeon neck. 


Jiyeon bring her leg on the bed beside myungsoo. Her hands reach myungsoo forehead. She can feel his forehead is burning. She pull myungsoo gently and reach the cool fever and paste it on myungsoo forehead. She sigh. She didn't  say anything. Myungsoo  said “let's go out today” and smile weakly at jiyeon. Jiyeon sigh and said “you're hurt. let's don’t emm” while holding myungsoo hand. Myungsoo shake his head and sat up. He insist to bring jiyeon out today since he has something to do for her.  


Myungsoo said “let's took a bath. I need your help” and smile lovingly at jiyeon.  Jiyeon smile back. They went to take a quick shower quickly. No funny business since myungsoo body is weak. Jiyeon thought that maybe he is having a jetlag and can’t  adapt with the weather yet. Jiyeon minds full of myungsoo. She's worry about myungsoo and curious what is the thing that myungsoo kept from herself . After the bath session, they wore a same outfit. BLACK COLOR IS A MUST. Jiyeon wore black skinny jean and blouse whereas myungsoo wore plain t-shirt and and black jeans. 


Before they went out, myungsoo said “let's make it a memorable for you baby” and smile lovingly at her. They intertwined their finger and went out. They talk about how pretty London is and wish they can come and visit it again soon. Jiyeon said “we can come again then. We can stay at mom old house hehe” but myungsoo reply “i wish i could” and smile weakly. Jiyeon feel unsatisfied so she said “we will”.
When they are walking beside each other, Myungsoo keep coughing  and have his right hand on his chest. Jiyeon stop her track and said “let's go back hmm?” but myungoo with his stubbornness.

He said “no no today is our last day right. Tomorrow i will rest on plane”. Jiyeon sigh and hug myungsoo waist. Myungsoo look at jiyeon and found jiyeon is crying. Myungsoo caress jiyeon head and ask what's wrong. Jiyeon reply “my heart ache seeing you in this state”. Myungsoo wipe her tears and intertwined their finger. After a while, jiyeon butler arrived. Myungsoo decided to use that car since they are going a little bit far away. 


■ Myungsoo POV


We hop into the car. I look at jiyeon and she has her eyes on me. She come closer to me and have her hands around my waist. I smile at her and peck her lip. Now she has smile on her face. We went to the nearest beach. That ‘nearest’ are quite far. It took us roughly 20 minutes. When we reach the beach, i feel satisfied with it. The decoration was beautiful. Yes! When you have money, you can do everything.  


I even rent the beach just for jiyeon and me. Jiyeon said “why there's nobody here” and i just smile and she continue with “eyy you're rent the whole beach ahahaha” and i said “why bother to ask when you know the answer blehh” and stick my tongue out. HAHAHAHHAHAHA her reaction so priceless. She looks s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter