●○ RAINBOW AFTER RAIN

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Myungsoo POV


What happened? Jiyeon? Jiyeon???!! Damnn!! I call over sungyeol that I'm going home. Driving the car with high speed. I'm afraid. I'm afraid. Jiyeon please. My heart is hurt. i park the car carelessly since jiyeon is more important. I run inside and look for Jiyeon. Upstairs. Downstairs. Garden. Kitchen. Bathroom. Wardrobe. NO JIYEON. I asked the maids and they said jiyeon left the house 15 minutes ago. She said again “madam said she's going out for a while. Is there  something wrong sir?” then i shake my head off and they bow to me went away. 


I smile weakly and went to living room. Envelope above the table catch my attention. I open it and found the letter. daughter of them, this is how she's looks like” with a picture of her , “playing dumb?” , “she will leave you too”. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?? I don't know it was her. I don't playing dumb since i  am really dumb you dumber. My voice crack. How do i reply the last letter? Actually i don't really know. My biggest fear the moment i meet her till now is losing her. If she want to leave me too, i will be gone from this world.


I don't want to live anymore. My tears rolled down my cheek rapidly. My heart is hurt so much. I can hear the foot step of the maids. They are watching me from far away. They will never come forward toward me since i already told them before to watch me from far away. I still can feel their sincerity. Crying non-stop. Why do i feel so weak. My  head spinning around. I can't see clearly. Then i heard “don't be gone from my sight! I won't let you! i need you myungsoo and i swear i never leave you”. I turn around and found jiyeon standing not far from me with  red eye. Hearing those word from jiyeon make me smile and i lost myself. My vision went black. 
 


■ Jiyeon POV 


I went to near playground to take a fresh air. I feel choke inside the house. I sat on swing and rewind the happiness of me and myungsoo. I love myungsoo. I believe in him even there's doubt in my mind. I choose to believe him. Lord! Please save my marriage life! Protect us from people who have bad intention towards us!! Unconsciously my tears roll down again and again. I hold my heart. I love you myungsoo. You make me happy the most. And now, you make my heart hurt the most. Is it because of my pregnancy that my emotion is not stable? Inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale. let's go back home.


I reach the door and found myungsoo holding the letter. Which i want him to explain the most. I hear he said ‘WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?? I don't know it was her. I don't playing dumb since i  am really dumb you dumber.’ I saw his tears roll down the cheek. Myungsoo don't cry. He continue ‘How do i reply the last letter? Actually i don't really know. My biggest fear the moment i meet her till now is losing her. If she want to leave me too, i will be gone from this world.’ No no no no no. I stand out and said don't be gone from my sight! I won't let you! i need you myungsoo and i  swear i never leave you. My tears roll down. 


Turning his head around and smile lovingly to me. I miss your smile. And he falls down. I ran penguin to him. He collapsed. I reach his vein both hand and neck. No no no no no. The maid call the butler. I can't stop my tears. The butler asked me to let go of him since he want to move myungsoo outside of the house. No no no no i don't want. I need you myungsoo please stay. The maid hold my hand and hug me. They said i should wait outside too since I'm his wife and should follow myungsoo. 


I went out and went inside the car with myungsoo. Myungsoo lay on my lap. I hug him and cried out again. Lord! Please! I need him! I heard my butler call the hospital for standby outside. My head is hurt. Why? Soon i found myself drain to black world. 

 

■ Third POV


Both of them fainted out. The butler with panic face immediately increase his speed. Soon they  reach the hospitals and there's nurse and doctor standby outside. They reach for myungsoo and jiyeon. The butler went to doctor and ask them to put them in a vip room together, don't separate them. The doctor nods and went inside quickly. Soon, ji eun already in the hospital. Jiyeon and myungsoo parents don't know about this yet. They were not in korea, therefore it is hard to reach them. Phone? Call? Message? How they wish the things would be just as easy as they seem.


3 hours pass. Yet both of them aren't wake up yet. Ji eun standing beside jiyeon bed with pale face. Who wouldn't? your best friend laying on the bed and aren’t wake up yet. Doctor remark for jiyeon is, she's too panic and pass out. While for myungsoo, hmm bad bad. First, he asked either myungsoo have been depressed before. Since he has high blood pressure. Which make him passed out. But the doctor both of them in a good condition. They does has a good immune system.


Tick tock tick tock tick tock. Time went pass and jiyeon wake up tiredly. Ji eun who sat beside her happily hug jiyeon and utter a pray for gratefulness. jiyeon smile weakly at jieun. She roam her eyes and found myungsoo is behind her. Her eyes has a pool of tears. She sit up and tried to get the myungsoo. She lay beside myungsoo and hug myungsoo. If you wonder, jiyeon doesn't take any drip since she's pregnant. But myungsoo has a water drip on her right hand. Jiyeon is in his left hand. 


Seeing jiyeon beside myungsoo with her sad face. Hugging his waist tightly and barely because of baby bumb make ji eun left the room and head to cafe for a while to let them together. Jiyeon keep asking for myungsoo to wake up for the their baby sake and her own sake. she said “ wake up.. i need you.. we need you.. you promised you won't let go of me.. so don't.. i need you.. myungsoo..” and keep crying softly while hug myungsoo waist. Silently sob. It hurts jiyeon so much. Soon jiyeon fall to her own dreamland.
.
.
 
Arghhh. Holding his head is myungsoo with his eyes still closed. Slowly opened and found jiyeon hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter