●○ CONFESSIONS

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Myungsoo POV


Seeing jiyeon in that state make me really wonders what has happened to her. I  dismissed the maids and her parents because i just want her to be more comfortable around me, besides i can say any words that i want around her. I reach for her hand and keep saying i am here for her. Then i felt a very tight hug, and of course it  was jiyeon. Is the first time that she make a first move because usually i am the one who will lead her. 


Jiyeon said “don't leave me please don't leave me. I will marry you” with stutter and her voice almost crack. I smile at her  remark, hug jiyeon tightly and rub her back while whispered “i will never leave you because you are my wife to be, my key to my happiness and a mother to my future babies” lovingly. He then bit jiyeon earlobe playfully. She then hold her earlobe and look at my eyes closely. The gap between my face and her probably less than 3 inch. 


Shen then peck my lips and snuggle to my necks. I smile at her cuteness. Then i carefully stand up and put jiyeon on the bed. Actually i would like to go and call her parents saying that jiyeon has stable but woww she just pull me towards her and i just realise that i was on top of her and she just show her white teeth. I try to stand up but jiyeon keep pulling me and at the end jiyeon is the one who on top of me now. 


I sigh at her action. I have my eyes off and keep breath in and out. Then jiyeon said “why you have your eyes off? Have you changed your mind about me?” with sadly tone. I opened my eyes and said “don't tease me jiyeon ahhh. Yes i need you and making love with you is my pleasure but i don't want to do it before married” and push jiyeon to lay beside me. 


I then continue “you know how hard i hold myself from eating you alive right now” And bite jiyeon earlobe again but this one is much harder than before. She then reply me with only three words, i love you and peck my lips once again and smile lovingly  at me. I pull jiyeon into my embraced and asked her to tell me what happened earlier. She told me everything and begin to cry again afraid that she might lose me.


I beg jiyeon to stop crying and persuade her that its only a nightmare and i will never ever leave her behind. Therefore, i said “let's get married quickly and be at my side forever” She nod her head rapidly to show that she was agreed with my idea. I smile at her and she's doing the same. My eyes caught an envelope on the table beside the table. I reach for it and opened it. And it make shocked that it was an airplane ticket. What makes me shock the most is the date, place, duration and the company of aeroplane, all are same with my criteria for short get away vacation. 


I hold the paper up and look at jiyeon without saying anything. Then jiyeon  snatch over the paper and said “stop looking at that. Its trues it's mine and its my present from my parents during the graduation day” there's silent since i stay silent and jiyeon too but not long after that she said “emmm why? You disagree?”. Then i only smile and would like to tease jiyeon for a while. I said “perhaps we should have our honeymoon over there then” and as expected jiyeon pinched me lightly and i laugh at her action. Then i closed my eyes because i feel so sleepy. After a long silent, me and jiyeon  went to our own dreamland.

 

■ Third POV 


When myungsoo dismissed all the maids and jiyeon parent's out from the room, mr park and mrs park agreed to each other to disperse the maids for today and come back tomorrow morning. The maids are bowed to them and said ‘thank you’. In their hearts full of happiness because it's been too long for them to going out with each other like normal people but they never brag about their job since mr park and family always treats them well. They change their uniform and went out happily from the house.


Myungsoo awake due to his stomach. He is so hungry because well he didn't eat his breakfast yet. And since the time already 3 o'clock he should have his brunch already. He tried to remove jiyeon hand from him slowly and silently but jiyeon  awake due to that. Myungsoo said “crappp” in his mind and smile towards jiyeon. She then asked him where is he going. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter