●○ MARRIAGE LIFE

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV


One week later after myungsoo brought Jiyeon met his parents~


Tonight is the last night that they will sleep alone because tomorrow is their wedding. Thinking that starting tomorrow their responsibility will become more bigger make them could not sleep a wink. Besides, thinking they are no longer free to do anything alone. There are advantage and disadvantage of marry in early age for jiyeon. 


First, she love myungsoo and could not bear to lose him. Second, therefore they have to marry even jiyeon is still younger. Third, thinking that myungsoo becoming more older make her worried a little even there is only 5 years gap between than compared to their parents who live happily ever happy and even got her with 7 years gap. They sleep around 2 am because too much thought are playing at their mind. Too excited? Too nervous? Too happy? Too sad? 


Morning come, jiyeon already wake up because she is too nervous to handle her heart beats. Jiyeon took a quick bath and wore her white dress. Then she wait for the myungsoo come to the hotel and start the ceremony. Last night, jiyeon sleep at the hotel with ji eun. She asked for it because she don't want to rush from the house to here.


While myungsoo still on the bed, sleep. Well man, is not like they don't care, but they are too nervous to think about it so they tend to not mind about it. Mrs kim is the one who wake myungsoo up. After myungsoo already wore his white shirt he head to the hotel swans with his parents. Myungsoo only invited his employee since his friends are busy. Myungsoo dilemma whether to invite his ex wife or not but at the end who know?


After jiyeon heard that myungsoo are on his way to the hotel, she's stand up and start jumping. Ji eun join ji yeon because she know that, jumping is one of jiyeon habit whenever she want to get rid of her anxiety. After they  stop jumping, they hug each other and ji eun said “I'm happy for you jiyeon ahh. don't ever forget about me. If myungsoo hurt your hearts, you know i will always be there for you”. Literally, ji eun shed tears because she's happy and sad at the same time. They loose their tight hug because mr park and mrs park are there beside them to take jiyeon to the wedding hall.


Jiyeon walking down the red carpet with both of her parents. Jiyeon insists that her mom and dad should be with her till myungsoo have her later. Jiyeon amazed by myungsoo because he looks so handsome. While myungsoo also thinking the  same, for him, jiyeon looks so gorgeous in his eyes. Both of them smile lovingly towards each other. Myungsoo have jiyeon hand when she reach myungsoo place. They went to the priest and swear to the god. 


Both of them said the swear in sync with their hands up. They said “we will love each other eternally and only death can separate us. whatever happened upon us we promised to stick together through up and down. We promised to not hurt each other feelings” After the swore they have their hands down and myungsoo have a peck on jiyeon lips because he's too embarrass to have a passionate kiss, same goes to jiyeon. Then they exchanged the ring and they turn around and face the people who are in the hall. Soon the hall full of claps sound.


Myungsoo and jiyeon head down and asked them to eat whatever have been served by the hotel later. Jiyeon and myungsoo went to the table of both  their parents. Now, myungsoo parents are also jiyeon parents and jiyeon parents are also myungsoo parents. They walk side to side with myungsoo hands on jiyeon waist. From far, they looked like a couple that match perfectly because both if them have a perfect look. Many people envy them.


When they reach their parents table, they greet them with new nickname. No longer mr and mrs. They are called mom and dad. Jiyeon greet myungsoo parents and kiss their cheek. They said welcome to thee family. Myungsoo also greet jiyeon parents except the kiss and mr park and mrs park said welcome to the family and take care of jiyeon. Jiyeon went to ji eun and hug ji eun. They jump together because too happy to handle and jiyeon kiss ji eun cheek and said i love you. Indeed jiyeon never abandoned ji eun sice they promised to stay with each other. Later on, Jiyeon and myungsoo excuse themselves.


They  went to greet myungsoo employees and they congrats myungsoo and jiyeon. They happily talk like friends since it is not an office hours. Myungsoo like the way his employee treats jiyeon. Then they excuse themselves because they have to go and change their dress. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter