●○ HONEYMOON

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV


Jiyeon bring myungsoo to the bed. Myungsoo still hugging jiyeon tigtly. Jiyeon loose the hug and wipe away tears on myungsoo face. She said “stop crying. You look ugly haahahaha” and get a little pinch by myungsoo on the thigh. Myungsoo said nothing and jiyeon said “happy 28th birthday husband” and myungsoo smile lovingly at jiyeon and kiss jiyeon forehead.


After all this little fight at home bring a conclusion at myungsoo mind. Why? Well jiyeon have planned a surprised for myungsoo. Myungsoo said “i thought you forget wifeyy because you didn't said it when we meet at airport earlier” and jiyeon laugh at myungsoo. After the little conversation, myungsoo went to take a shower and follow with jiyeon after myungsoo have done. Myungsoo lay down on the bed shirtless with only his boxer on while waiting for jiyeon. 


Myungsoo awake by jiyeon action. Jiyeon lay down on top of myungsoo with her bath robe and have her arm around myungsoo waist. She said “can i sleep in this position? I can't get enough of you hmm” while have her face facing myungsoo. Myungsoo smile and shifted his bodies to the right so jiyeon now is lay beside him. He said “ hmm i see you're addicted to me hahahaha” and jiyeon reply “you're my drug and remedy therefore hold on me and don't let me go aiyy?”


Myungsoo feel touch with jiyeon remark. Jiyeon getting cheesy day by day  and make myungsoo in a speechless moment every moments. Myungsoo plant a kiss on jiyeon lips and  said “you have too much sugar on your lips” and jiyeon laugh at myungsoo remark. They agreed to sleep for a little since they are going for London eye later. Myungsoo feel a little hesitated to walk outside at night. But he follow the plan since this is their honeymoon and it should be memorable. 


Around 7pm jiyeon awake. She changed her bath robe into black skinny jeans and black v shirt. After she done with her outfit, she went to myungsoo and wake him up. Jiyeon  sat beside myungsoo. Myungsoo is a light sleep and jiyeon glad that he were like that. Myungsoo open his eyes but his eyes caught jiyeon bare collarbone. He said “hmm i thought i said to you to remind me to make another mark if it has vanished” and myungsoo close his eyes back. Jiyeon mentally face palm herself. She don't even know when the mark is vanished. She smile at myungsoo because he always  act like that when he feel angry and annoy. 


Jiyeon pull myungsoo up and said “myungsoo  ahh”. Now myungsoo is sat in front of jiyeon. His eyes met jiyeon and have his eyebrows up at jiyeon. Jiyeon move forward at myungsoo and have her legs wrapped around myungsoo waist and whispered “hmm I'm sorry okay and do another mark then”. She then bite myungsoo neck playfully and face myungsoo. Myungsoo have his hand at jiyeon neck. He then jiyeon collarbone, make jiyeon moan a little since it hurts a little. Then, he jiyeon collarbone with more force.


Jiyeon push myungsoo a little and she look at her own collarbone. It was red and there's also teeth mark. Jiyeon make a face at myungsoo while point her finger at the mark. Myungsoo come closer to jiyeon and kiss the mark many times. He said “sorry” after he stop kiss the mark. Jiyeon hug myungsoo and said “possessive!! Come on dress up quick myungsoo”. When she try to loose the hug myungsoo hug it more tight and said “wait a little hmmm can we not go” while facing jiyeon face. 


Jiyeon said “myungsoo are you okay? If you  don't want. Then don't. let's sleep hehehe” and push myungsoo on the bed while hugging myungsoo at the right side. Myungsoo feel a little guilty and he had his back facing jiyeon. Jiyeon speechless. Jiyeon was thinking if she has said something wrong yet there's none of it. Jiyeon went to the other side and wrapped her hand around myungsoo waist. She said “emmm what's wrong myungsoo” but found myungsoo eyes was red. 


■ Jiyeon POV 


i move forward and kiss both of myungsoo eyes. I said “hei what's wrong. I'm sorry okay if i said something wrong” and unwrapped my hand. I thought he  was mad at me but no i guess. Since he pull me into his arm and said “you are so kind jiyeon ah. I feel guilty about just now. I just hope that you will hold onto me forever till my last breath”. I smile at him. Just how much more sensitive he can be? I caress his back and said “it's okay myungsoo. I will always and will be forever love you since you're the keeper of my heart” 


CHEESY CHEESY CHEESY CHEESY ALERT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH then myungsoo said “here you go again with cheesy line” and i laugh at him. Hahahaha like i don't expect it would be right ahahahahaah. Then myungsoo stand up and went to  wear the cloth. Maybe we will go to the london eye!! Yahoooo!!! While myungsoo wearing his black shirt, he call me. I went to him and he point up to his button. I said “lazy” to him and button up the shirt and he just show a peace sign. Myungsoo reach for the key card we head out from the hotel.


We took a cab and head to london eye. After roughly 10 minutes, we reach the london eye. Woahhhh long time no see it's been 5 years i guess? I inhale and exhale the air. I love night air. it's cold yet make me secure. I look at myungsoo and he too feel amazed at the london eye. it's too beautiful. I hold my iPhone out and open the camera. I hold my hands out and take a wefie with london eye at the background.  


Myungsoo then reach for i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter