●○ MISERY

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV

When Jiyeon realise that myungsoo is going inside, she then standing in front of him telling him that her parents are at home. Myungsoo just shrug off his shoulder and push her aside lightly to open the door. The moment they entered the house, it make jiyeon shocked that her house has light off already. This is because, first, the time has passed 11oclock. Second, her parents and the maids are in their own bed. Third, it does make sense to her why the living room has light off when she run to door to meet myungsoo earlier.

Myungsoo pull jiyeon to second floor because he believe that jiyeon room’s upstairs. Then there is jiyeon name on a door in front the stair which make myungsoo believed that was jiyeon room. When they already inside jiyeon room, jiyeon said ‘are you going to sleep here?’ to myungsoo and he reply ‘no’ and smile. Then he hop into the bed and asked jiyeon to come over.

Jiyeon titled her eyebrows and walk slowly to other side of bed. Jiyeon said ‘tell me why are here then?’ while putting a pillow at the middle of bed and lay on the bed. Myungsoo sigh and said ‘I miss you and going to stay by your side while you are asleep heheheheh’ and look down. Jiyeon laugh at his remark. Then jiyeon told myungsoo about what her parents told her earlier. Myungsoo claps his hand and congrats jiyeon warmly. Jiyeon mad at his action and said “i thought you said you want to make me your wife??! Hmphhh” with angry expression.

Then myungsoo said “ i thought you have rejected me?” with pretend to be shocked while holding his laugh. Jiyeon sigh and close her eyes. Myungsoo remove the pillow that jiyeon put in the middle of bed and wrapped his hand over jiyeon body. Jiyeon who aware of it open her eyes and found that myungsoo beside her. She tried to remove his hands but myungsoo said “sorry. Indeed i want you as my wife. I am your future husband. I am that man, CEO”

The phrase “being left by his own wife” pop up on jiyeon mind and she immediately asked whether is true or not at myungsoo. At first he was surprised by the sudden question but he answer it honestly. Jiyeon said “don't you afraid?” while staring at him. He then reply “about?”. Jiyeon sigh and told him about one day that she might also leave him. Out of sudden myungsoo unwrapped his hand off jiyeon and move a little back. He then sigh and answered with only one word, “stay” with obviously sad and desperate tone. Jiyeon cursed herself for blunt the question  at him.

Jiyeon then move her body closely to him and hug his one hand. She then said “if i stay. Will you love me, wholeheartedly?” and smile lovingly at him. He, then smile and nod his head while facing her. Myungsoo gently pat jiyeon head and asked jiyeon to close her eyes and went to her dreamland. After a couple of minutes, jiyeon fall asleep. Myungsoo stare at jiyeon lovingly and kiss her forehead slowly. He then loose jiyeon hand off his hand and left the house. He drove his car to his own home.


■ Jiyeon POV


The moment sun kiss my eyes, i opened my eyes. I mentally cursed myself for forgetting to close the curtain before sleep last night. Remembering about my date with myungsoo today make me happily took a bath. I am going to wear a black dress for today since it was our first date. After wearing the dress, i look into the mirror and amazed about how i look today. I look so gorgeous just with a little touch by maid for my face.

I  walk downstairs happily and wait myungsoo to fetch me. When i just want to take a sit at the sofa, there is a car sound. I opened the door and found myungsoo look so unbelievably handsome with his black shirt on. He praised that i look beautiful in this dress and i said the same to him.


He drove us to theme park which i hate the most but i maintain my happily face. Afraid that he will be sad since he's so sensitive. First, we ride merry go around. It was quite bored for myungsoo since it just go around and round. Then we ride other things. Lastly, myungsoo want to ride roller coaster since the purpose he want to go here is for that. I unwillingly ride that.

I told him that what if one of the screw is loose down. We will be dead. But he just remained cool and smile at me. The moment its start moving, I SWEAR THAT I PRAY TO JESUS FOR SAVING MY LIFE. When it reached the peak, it stop, the moment it went down I SCREAMED MY LUNG OUT AND KEEP SAYING JESUS JESUS JESUS WITH MY TEARS ROLLED DOWN AND YES!!! I HAVE MY EYES SHUT!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter