●○ ONE STEP CLOSER

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV

Jiyeon stared blankly towards myungsoo because how can he be so different than yesterday. She almost not recognise that he was the person who she was with yesterday. When Jiyeon hit the reality, the awkwardness are in the air surround Jiyeon. This is because never in her mind that she will see him again even she have fun with him yesterday. Jiyeon said 'hehehe well you look much handsome than yesterday till i can't recognise you' and step back. Now the gap between  Jiyeon and Myungsoo are no longer close to each other. Meanwhile myungsoo feel that jiyeon is a bit different. he felt that jiyeon is not happy to met him again.

Then ji eun calling for jiyeon to come over to her side quickly. Jiyeon bowed to myungsoo and went to ji eun. Myungsoo cutely cursed ji eun in her mind like 'dammn.. againnnn... when will people stop interupt my precious moment haihh'. Then he went to look for his client. When he reached the table. He greet the client and sat down. His client name krystal. Krsytal said to myungsoo that he have ordered him a coffee drink and asked his to changed if he don't want the original flavour but myungsoo only said thank you. Myungsoo is a professional person who will handle his client with satisfactory. At the end myungsoo agree to be paired with her company for 3 months.

Suddenly, there is one man come over to their table and shout to krystal. At first myungsoo just see and do nothing, but when he slap krystal and pour the mineral water on krystal hair make myungsoo really angry. Krstal is already crying a river and myungsoo punched the man and said only one word 'freak'. myungsoo hesitated to carry krystal to the cafe toilet because he don't want jiyeon misunderstood his action. But seeing the state of krystal being humilated in front of him, he really can't stand it and he carry krystal to the cafe toilet. He wait for krystal to come out.

Then the waiter apologize to myungsoo for what has happened and said that they don't have to pay for the coffees. Being myungsoo, he just nod his head and stay quitely. later on krystal appeared and excuse her self to going home now. she apologized to myungsoo and explain the situation just now. and now myungsoo know that actually that man was her husband and thinking that her wife is cheating on him. myungsoo said sorry for punched her husband even he don't feel sorry. Krystal leave myungsoo there and went outside.

■ Jiyeon POV

i mentally face palm myself. what i have done yesterday is really mad. the moment ji eun called me, i am really thankful for that. YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR JI EUN AHHH T___T huhuhuhu that is why i love ji eun, whenever we hang out together, she won't let me being apart from her ahahahahaha yeahh she love me so much and i know it. my smile faded when ji eun said "you have a lot of explanations to be done" out of blue. i thought ji eun will not suspect anything but I'm stupid enough to not expect it.

When we sit, ji eun bombard me with a lot of question, 'who's that man??' , 'your boyfriend??' , 'you are cheating behind me?' , 'you don't love me anymore?'. I laughing so madly at the last 2 question because its too funny to see her face. her face is so sad like she's going to lose me. i came closer to ji eun and hug her. after that i spill out the bean at ji eun and ji eun said "you are mad jiyeon ahhh. because of your silly action that man has attracted to you. how many time should i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter