●○ THE DAY WE MET

IF I STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

■ Third POV 


Today is the happiest day for jiyeon because is her graduation day. After 3 years struggling with the college, now her hard work are pay off because she graduate with flying colors. She is one of the honorable students. Mr Park and Mrs park are very proud with her daughter because they know jiyeon will do well since they believed in  their daughter so much.

Meanwhile for myungsoo, everyday is a tough day. He had to come back home late due to his busy schedule. He tend to do a lot of job to get his mind off about 'her' and he succed but he's too busy and he might fall sick because of overwork. Counting days to escape is one of his hobby since he will have a short get away from all of this problem. 

■ Jiyeon POV

The day my hard work pay off is today finally! First, i do happy since i can graduate together with my friends. They also happy. I only have one bestfriend, her name lee ji eun. I called her ji eun. She have a very high patience in herself which i envy the most because i always losing my temper very quickly hahahahha

After done getting our certificate at the hall, i and ji eun quitely exit the hall and meet our parents. Surprisingly! our parents are together. well we know each other through our parents too hahahahahaha how silly of us. We are getting the picture together. First photo are me and ji eun, soon it got more than 10 pictures since we demanded it. Next photo are me and my beloved parents and yeah less than 5 because my parents hate the camera too much! but i am okay since they still come and see me on my graduation day despite of busy schedules. i am very happy today!!!

Suddenly my dad and mom are giving an envelope to me. i asked them what is it about. they said " one of our present for you, open it jiyeon". i excitedly open the envelope and found a ticket to london and it have my name on it!!! i jumped towards my parents and cry happily because I'm touched. later ji eun come and hugged me and cried too. i laughed at her and she punched me lightly hahahaha this is because she will cry whenever I'm crying! best FRIEND goals right?

After the crying session, i have to go back home quickly since my parents have an meeting with their client later. i bid farewell to ji eun and promise will have a coffee session soon. My parents need to be quick since they are very punctual person and now i know why I'm being like that too, well i apparently followed my parents ahahaha and i love them so much.

Seeing the gate door are opened itself make me hit the reality that i forgot that my parents are rich. Is been a long time i didn't come home because busy handling my graduation day and final exam though. And guess what?! i have got text message that i got yelled  by the lecturers because left the hall quickly ahahahahhaha but i said sorry and she said it's okay and she congratulate me for graduated with flying colors. and i said thank you tho and give a love emoticon too ahahhahaha and yeah my parents already left me in the house with the maids. They put their trust in me so high that i can't afford to lie to them. i hardly go play outside because lazy as freak, besides my parents hardly give the green light too. they would love if my friends come over to the house.

And when it come to invited friends to the house, i become very expert in that cases. This is because i always do this ahahahahahha especially when they are not at home. i always do girls night with ji eun, overnight is one of it. So back to reality, i am going to sleep now because tomorrow i am going to buy a lot of things at the shopping mall for going to London. Well there is not much time enough, 19 days left to go! I am so excited!


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter