With You

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
With You

Hana smiled after she slipped down the loveletter in Nayoung's locker. She wants to add chocolate and flowers too but she doesn't know how to put it inside Nayoung's locker.

"Do you think Haebin can help me to get a spare key in Nayoung's locker, Mimi? I want to give Nayoung a lot of gifts too not just loveletter." Hana said seriously while looking at Mimi who's leaning on the locker across her.

"Wow. I can't believe that a secret lover can upgrade into a thief." Mimi said making Hana glared at her. "Are you crazy? Why you have to do all of this corny love acts? You can just confess to your crush or drag her into a corner then kiss her, Hana."

"You're the one who's crazy, Mimi. I won't do anything that you suggested because I know how stupid you are." Hana said making Mimi glared at her feeling offended.

"Are you two fighting right in front of my locker?" Hana almost jumped in surprise when she heard Nayoung's voice. She looked on her side then saw Nayoung standing a few steps away from Mimi and her.

"N-Nayoung? How long have you been there?" Hana asked nervously. "I just came. Enough to hear your childish fight with your bestfriend, Hana unnie." Nayoung said with a cute smile on her face that never failed to make Hana squeeled internally.

"Really? Did you hear something aside from our childish fight, Nayoung?" Hana is sweating nervously right now. She's afraid to think that Nayoung already knows that Hana is her secret admirer.

Nayoung frowned. "Did you say something that I wasn't supposed to hear, Hana unnie? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop in your conversation with Mimi unnie."

Hana felt bad after seeing Nayoung's guilty look on her face. She shook her head then gently hold both of Nayoung's hands. "It's okay. Don't feel bad about this, Nayoung. You did nothing wrong, okay?" Hana said so sweetly while looking straight in Nayoung's eyes.

Mimi rolled her eyes the puffed her cheeks. "Seriously? I'm here, guys. Stop acting like lovebirds in front of me." Hana glared at Mimi cause Nayoung hold off on her right away.

"But what are you doing here, Hana unnie and Mimi unnie? I'm sure your lockers are not in this area, right?" Nayoung asked curiously.

Hana and Mimi shared a look before Hana laughed nervously. "Ah...Mimi and I are..."

"We're just walking around in this building, Nayoung. It's just a coincidence that Hana and I did our childish fight in front of your locker." Mimi said coolly then smirked at Hana. "Or maybe, this is what you called destiny."

Nayoung didn't understand what Mimi is talking about and Hana sighed in relief when Nayoung just walked closer to her locker ignoring Mimi's annoying grin right now.

Nayoung smiled when she saw a loveletter inside. She picked it then put it inside her school bag. Hana felt sad seeing that Nayoung didn't open the loveletter she gave for her.

Mimi noticed the sad look on Hana's face. "Is that a loveletter, Nayoung? Do you have a secret admirer?"

Nayoung turned around to face both Hana and Mimi then she smiled. "Yes, Mimi unnie. I have no idea whoever could be my secret admirer but..." Hana hold her breath in too much anticipation. "I'm glad that there's someone doing this for me. This is the first time that I had a secret admirer who never failed to put a loveletter in my locker."

"Huh? This is the first?" Hana asked in disbelief. She can't believe that Nayoung never had secret admirers before. "I don't think that this is the first time that someone admired you. You are so pretty inside and out so I'm sure that a lot of people admired you, secretly."

Mimi smirked then hold in her laughter. She thinks that Hana is too obvious but good thing Nayoung is too oblivious like an innocent child.

Nayoung smiled. "Thanks, Hana unnie. I have to go home now."

"Are you going home alone? Where's your bestfriend Sejeong? I thought she's always walking you home." Hana asked. She knows that Nayoung and Sejeong are bestfriends so the two are very close but still, she can't help feeling jealous.

The smile on Nayoung's face fades after hearing Sejeong's name. They are still bestfriends but Nayoung's stupid feelings for Sejeong are slowly drifting them apart.

Nayoung can't stop making excuses whenever Sejeong wants to do something with her like hanging out or just a simple conversation. She blames her stupid feelings for acting distant and cold to Sejeong since these past few weeks.

"Are you okay, Nayoung? Did I say something wrong?" Nayoung came back to her senses after hearing Hana's voice.

Nayoung faked a smile then shook her head. "No. Don't worry, Hana unnie. I just remembered something. Am...about Sejeong, she's busy doing some projects with the Student Council so I will go home alone today, Hana unnie."

"What? Really?" Hana asked with excitement in her voice that made Nayoung nodded at her confusedly. "I...I hope you won't mind if...I'll go with you. I mean...I just want to eat snack with you outside the school today if...it's alright with you, Nayoung?"

Nayoung frowned cause she thinks that Hana is acting like a shy fangirl in front of her now. She take a look at Mimi before asking. "Only the two of us? What about Mimi unnie?"

Mimi was about to say something but Hana interrupted her. "She can't join us cause she will do a project with Haebin today, right Mimi?" Hana looked at Mimi then signaled her to just agree with her. Mimi rolled her eyes then nodded her head lazily.

Hana squealed internally then mouthed 'thanks' to Mimi who gave her a thumbs up. Nayoung thinks that both Hana and Mimi are acting weird today.

"Let's go now, Nayoung." Hana said with a big smile on her face. Nayoung smiled back at her then nodded her head.

Mimi shook her head while grinning as she watched Hana and Nayoung walked away from her. "I can't believe that Hana is too cute when she's in love. But seriously? Why she had to use Haebin? I'm not even close with that nerd, duh?"

Mimi started walking away but stopped when she saw Haebin walking on the hallway with two cute girls both clinging on each of her arms.

"Is she a e? Why she's hanging out with kids?" Mimi talked to herself but smirked when an idea entered her mind. She slowly and quietly followed Haebin and the two girls.

-------------------------------

Hana can't stop smiling while walking with Nayoung outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter