First Snow

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
First Snow

Haebin entered the school library then saw Soyee, Mina and Hyeyeon sharing tables while their eyes are fixed on the table next to them where in Sally and Mimi are sitting and sharing a book together. Haebin scoffed when she notice how lovely-dovey Sally and Mimi are.

Mina waved her hand to Heabin who walked closer to them then sat on the vacant chair next to Soyee who's glaring at Sally and Mimi.

Haebin cleared catching the attention of Sally and Mimi who both looked at her. Sally cheerfully greeted Heabin while Mimi just smirked.

"The school's library is not a good place for dating, girls." Haebin said without looking at Sally and Mimi.

"We're not dating. Mimi unnie and I are just reading a book together, Haebin unnie." Sally said.

Soyee rolled her eyes. "You two are not dating but you're acting so lovey-dovey to each others. You try, Sally."

Sally looks guilty then avoided Soyee's intimidating stare on her. Mina and Hyeyeon just watched with their eyes looking back and forth from Soyee and Haebin then to Sally and Mimi.

Mimi smirked again. "Why you look pissed, Soyee? Don't you want Sally and I to date?"

Soyee didn't say a word but take a look at Sally with gentle eyes. Sally felt her heart melts with that stare.

"Wow, I can't believe that a sloth can do puppy eyes." Mina said earning a slight shove from Hyeyeon.

"Excuse me but I have to go now." Soyee said before standing up then walked out of the school library. Sally take a look at Mimi who nodded at her before chasing Soyee outside.

Mina and Hyeyeon looked at each others. They shared evil smiles before following their two unnies outside leaving Haebin and Mimi.

Haebin sighed. She stand up then switch table, she sat on the chair across the pokerfaced Mimi.

"Are you okay?" Haebin asked slightly worried. "Aren't you going to follow them outside? I mean...Sally."

Mimi smiled then shook her head. "No need. Sally really likes Soyee, not me."

Haebin frowned. "What? A-Are you okay? Is your heart feeling okay?" Haebin felt pity thinking that Mimi is in a one-sided love situation.

Mimi shook her head again. "My heart is fine but...I hope my feelings will finally be noticed by the girl of my dreams."

Mimi looked straight in Haebin's eyes then hold the latter's hands that's lying on the table. Haebin widen her eyes in surprise.

"Yah. Let go of my hand, Jung Mimi." Haebin said glaring at Mimi. But deep inside of her, she can't understand why her heart started beating so fast.

"Your coldness and rudeness towards me just made me realize how precious you are. Your glares and harsh words mysteriously make my heart melts. It's unbelievable but you are the girl of my dreams, Han Haebin." Mimi said not looking away from Haebin.

Haebin got shocked. She thinks that Mimi is just trolling her but before she scolds her, she felt a soft pair of lips on her forehead.

"Haebin unnie is not your grandma, Jung Mimi."

Haebin and Mimi both got shocked when they heard that voice. They looked on the right side then saw Mina with a phone on her hand.

Haebin blushed. "Did you just snapped a picture, Kang Mina?"

Mina smirked. "I thought Mimi unnie will kiss you on the lips but she just kissed you on the forehead like you're her grandma, Haebin unnie."

Mimi smiled. "That kiss means respect, Mina. I respect Haebin because she's my precious girl now."

Haebin glared at Mimi but blushed even more making Mimi and Mina grinned then high fived each others.

"I hope Hyeyeon got the best shot of Sally unnie and Soyee unnie too."

---------------------------------------

Nayoung is currently sitting on a bench inside a public park. It's already nighttime but she's still outside sitting all alone.

Nayoung keeps on thinking about what happened on the school's roof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter