Hidden Feelings

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hidden Feelings

"For how long will you keep on torturing yourself, Nayoung?" Haebin asked Nayoung who didn't look up but just continue reading a book. Haebin and Nayoung are currently inside the school library reading books for past time. But Haebin knows that this is just Nayoung's excuse so that Sejeong will stop dragging her bestfriend in the cheerleading squad practice hall today.

Nayoung sighed. "Is there any other option aside from this, Haebin? I can't tell Sejeong my feelings for her. I don't want to ruin our friendship." Nayoung is so afraid to confess because she's aware that Sejeong only look at her as a bestfriend. She felt so pathetic and stupid to let herself fall in a one-sided love situation.

Haebin closed her book then looked carefully at Nayoung who's sitting on the chair across her. "But there's nothing wrong in trying, Naong. What if Sejeong can only realize how much you really mean to her after you confessed your feelings for her? You should made her realize that you can be her lover too aside from bestfriend."

Nayoung remembered Hana. She remembered that Hana keeps on reminding her to watch their practice today but here she is, hiding herself from Sejeong just like her feelings. Nayoung felt bad and guilty for Hana who became her friend without knowing that she's Nayoung's greatest rival in Sejeong's heart.

"Let's go and watch the practice now, Nayoung." Haebin said making Nayoung looked at her surprised. They both know that Haebin is more nerdy than Nayoung, the reason why she got accelerated last year and became classmates with Hana and Mimi this school year.

Haebin noticed the curious look on Nayoung's face. "It's unfair if you will keep on sulking yourself with books so why not have some fun? I'm sure Hana unnie will love to see you. She can't stop asking me about you when she found out that we're friends and old classmates."

"But...am I being unfair to Hana unnie?" Haebin looked at Nayoung confused. "She's the girl that Sejeong really likes, Haebin."

Haebin mouthed an 'O' then just nodded her head. She realized how complicated this love triangle going on. "Well, I don't see anything wrong if you will be friends with your own rival, Nayoung. It only means that you and Hana unnie can have a friendly competition."

"But Hana unnie doesn't know yet that Sejeong really likes her. And Sejeong doesn't know yet that I'm now friends with Hana unnie." Nayoung said worriedly but Haebin just smirked. "Why are you smirking, Han Haebin?"

"Oh, nothing." Haebin said innocently but at the back of her mind, she's saying that 'This will be fun'. "To lessen your burdens, I think this is the perfect time for you to visit Hana and tell Sejeong how close you are with her crush."

Nayoung frowned then glared at Haebin who's grinning right now. "Are you crazy? Sejeong won't stop annoying me about Hana unnie if that happens."

"I know that you are Sejeong's bestfriend so you're very close with her but...this situation might help you to become closer to her heart too." Haebin said making Nayoung more confused. Haebin sighed then rolled her eyes. "Always look on the positive side, Kim Nayoung."

----------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter