What To Do?

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
What To Do?

Hana's POV

I can't stop sighing while waiting Mimi finished cooking our dinner tonight. I can't stop thinking about Nayoung and Sejeong. I saw them hugging so sweetly a while ago and I can't help to think that they are more than bestfriends.

They look so good together and I noticed the sparks in Nayoung's eyes whenever she talked to me about Sejeong. It's pretty obvious to me that Nayoung likes her bestfriend.

"I know that my cooking . You don't have to keep sighing, you know?" I heard Mimi said. I realized that she's now sitting across me and the foods are now placed on the table.

Mimi and I are living together in an apartment unit after we transferred to our new school. This place is closer to the school compared to our houses so we just agreed to stay here together.

I shook my head. "It's not like that. I'm thinking about Nayoung and Sejeong, not your cooking skills, Mimi."

"Good. I thought you are freaking worried that I might kill you with my cooking tonight." Mimi said then took a bite of bibimbap. "Hmmm, the taste isn't really bad. Try it."

I don't really care if the food tonight taste bad cause no matter how delicious it is, I can't enjoy it because of my heavy heart.

"Do you think Nayoung likes Sejeong, Mimi? I have a feeling that she is." I said feeling more sad. I know that there's a big possibility that Nayoung and I are just one-sided love but I felt more worried if Sejeong is really Nayoung's love.

How can I compete to Sejeong? She's the school's sweetheart and Nayoung's bestfriend. I can't never win against her.

"Don't tell me you will give up just like that, Hana?" Mimi said with a smirk. I looked straight into her eyes. "Even if Nayoung doesn't like Sejeong, you can't win her heart if you will stay as her secret admirer forever."

"Should I confess to Nayoung now? What if she can't accept my love for her then felt awkward with me? What if she doesn't want to be friends with me after learning the truth?" I said feeling more worried. "I can love her secretly as long as I can but I can't imagine my life without her again, Mimi."

Mimi shook her head. "Well, cowards are forever losers. You will never win her heart if you're afraid to take a risk, Hana. Besides, I think Nayoung is not that heartless to unfriend you just because she can't love you back, if she can't really love you back after you confessed to her."

I smiled then nodded my head. "You're right, Mimi. There's nothing wrong in trying and I will never win Nayoung's heart if I will keep on hiding as her secret admirer."

'I hope I have a good chance to win your heart, Nayoung. I hope my friendship with Sejeong won't be affected with our rivalry in your heart.'

End of Hana's POV

------------------------------------

"Do I look good, Nayoung unnie? Do you think Hana unnie will like me?" Sejeong asked Nayoung nervously.

Nayoung smiled then nodded her head. "You always look good, Sejeong-ah. Who wouldn't like a pretty girl like you?"

"You like me too, Nayoung unnie?" Sejeong asked teasingly.

Nayoung sighed. "I love you, Kim Sejeong."

Haebin faked a cough making Nayoung realized that she just confessed her feelings for Sejeong. Nayoung looked at Sejeong nervously who just gave her an eyesmile.

"Of course, you love me. We're forever bestfriends, Nayoung unnie." Sejeong said with a big smile on her face. But she failed to notice the hurtful look on Nayoung's face right now.

The school's alarm bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter