Big Lie

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Big Lie

Sejeong's POV

I am really curious to know whoever Nayoung unnie's secret lover. I know it's not right to interfere in Nayoung unnie's personal life but I want to know the real identity of her secret lover. Nayoung unnie is my bestfriend that's why I want to make sure that no one will ever break her heart.

"NO. That's a big NO. I won't ever follow your orders anymore, Kim Sejeong." My friend Chungha said after I told her to do me a favor. I know she's pretty popular in this school too and has many connections so I want her to help me to know whoever Nayoung unnie's secret admirer.

"What? What's wrong, Chungha?" I frowned cause she said 'no' to me for the first time.

Chungha sighed then glared at me. "Well, I can never forget the day you told me that Hana unnie likes Im Nayoung. Good thing I used a different cellphone number when I texted Pinky about it or else, NaPink will do everything to kill me, Sejeong."

I rolled my eyes. "Yah. It's not my fault. I didn't ask you to tell Pinky about my suspicion, right?"

"Fine, that's my fault. But still, I don't want to help you anymore, Kim Sejeong." Chungha said then stick her tongue out to me before running away. She's childish.

I shook my head then started walking away to the hallway. I guess I have to do my plan all alone.

Thanks for your help, Kim Chungha. Merong!

--------------------------------------

A lot of days had passed but I haven't caught anyone putting a loveletter on Nayoung unnie's locker yet. I think that secret admirer is making sure that no one is around whenever he or she in front of my bestfriend's locker.

'But whoever you are, I will make sure that I will capture you in action. I'm God Sejeong so you can't escape me, Nayoung unnie's secret lover."

------------------------------------------

I went to the school as early as possible then carefully walk my way to Nayoung unnie's locker. I noticed Hana unnie walking on the hallway too but she's in a hurry so she didn't notice me. I don't know why I felt something suspicious so I carefully and silently followed her. I frowned when I saw her stopped walking right in front of Nayoung unnie's locker.

My eyes widen in surprise when Hana unnie inserted a letter inside Nayoung unnie's locker. A letter? A loveletter?

'No way. This can't be. Don't tell me....'

"You are Nayoung unnie's secret admirer, Shin Bora?" I asked in too much shock.

Hana unnie turned around to face me. She looks so surprised and scared when our eyes met. "Kim Sejeong?"

"Is it true? Are you really...my bestfriend's secret lover, Hana unnie? Tell me the truth." I said trying hard to stop the tears threatening to fall down from my eyes. 'Please, say no. This can't be, Hana unnie.'

Hana unnie looked around before walking closer to me. "Lower down your voice, Sejeong. Calm down, ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter