Loving You Hurts

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Loving You Hurts

Sejeong's POV

My cheeks are hurting already for smiling and laughing too much during my rides in the amusement park with Nayoung unnie but I don't care. Scared Nayoung unnie is so cute that I can't stop teasing her in every rides we did together. She shouldn't be scared though cause as long as I am next to her, I will do everything to protect her.

"Why are you so evil, Kim Sejeong? Why you keep on choosing scary rides? There are other rides that won't make me scared too much, you know?" Nayoung unnie whined cutely after we finished riding the boomerang.

I smiled then patted the top of her head like she's my puppy. "Aigoo, my bestfriend is the cutest scaredy cat ever. Don't worry cause I'm here to take care of you, baby."

I giggled when I saw Nayoung unnie's cheeks blushed. She's so cute looking embarassed.

"Let's go now cause there's a lot of exciting rides we should try together, Nayoung unnie." I said with a big smile on my face. I gently hold Nayoung unnie's right hand then squeezed it gently while looking straight into her eyes. "You don't have to be scared cause I will always be here for you. I will never let go of your hand, Nayoung unnie."

Nayoung unnie smiled then squeezed my hand too. "I know. Thanks for being my bestfriend, Sejeongie."

I smiled sweetly to Nayoung unnie then we started walking inside the amusement park while holding each others hands. I felt the happiest whenever I'm with Nayoung unnie, I can't imagine my life without her .

Our amusement park adventures continued the whole day but we never felt tired as long as we're together. I don't want to end this moment with her cause I'm afraid thinking that Nayoung unnie will start acting distant to me once again just like these past few days. I don't know why she acted like that to me, I want to ask her about it but I'm afraid to try and I don't know why.

"Thanks for the amusement park date with you, Nayoung unnie. This is my best day ever." I said the moment Nayoung unnie and I entered the bus then sat next to each others. We are now heading home with a lot of beautiful memories for today.

"Date?" Nayoung unnie asked confused.

"Yes. We just had our most unforgetable date, Nayoung unnie." I said smiling widely at Nayoung unnie who looks so serious right now. "Are you okay? Why is your face like that, Nayoung unnie?"

"Is this...really a date for you? I mean...not a hang-out day like what we usually do during weekends, Sejeong?" I can't understand why Nayoung unnie looks so serious asking right now but I just squeezed her right hand to silently calm her.

"Did you felt uncomfortable that I used the word 'date' for our adventure today, Nayoung unnie? I'm sorry." I apologized sincerely. I love teasing Nayoung unnie but I won't ever let her felt awkward with me.

Nayoung unnie shook her head then smiled weakly to me. "No, don't worry. I just...I thought we're really had a date today cause it's so impossible, right? We're just bestfriends and I know that...you like Hana unnie." Nayoung unnie said avoiding my eyes.

I frowned. "What's wrong? Why you look so uncomfortable, Nayoung unnie? Tell me if there's a problem between us cause I will do everything to fix it."

Nayoung unnie shook her head then take off my hand on hers. "There's nothing wrong between us, Sejeong. Maybe, I'm just tired. I want to take a nap."

I sighed then nodded my head. "Okay. You can use my shoulder to rest your head while you're sleeping, Nayoung unnie."

Nayoung unnie stared at me so I stared back at her. I want to read her eyes but I can't, I don't understand if her eyes looks so lonely, confused or whatever. Nayoung unnie took a deep sigh, she just rest her head on the chair's headrest so I gently hold her head then placed it on my shoulder. I felt her stiffen but after a few seconds, she gave up and just sleep while leaning her head on my shoulder. I hold Nayoung unnie's right hand then squeezed it gently.

I won't let anything nor anyone steal Nayoung unnie away from me. She's my bestfriend, she's mine.

--------------------------------------

"Sejeong? Why are you here? Are you waiting for Hana unnie?" Haebin unnie asked when she went out of her classroom and saw me standing in the hallway.

I smiled then shook my head. "I'm not looking for Hana unnie, Haebin unnie. I am here cause I want to talk with you."

Haebin unnie frowned. "You want to talk with me? I guess it has something to do with your project or assignment."

I shook my head. "It's about Nayoung unnie, Haebin unnie."

"Did something bad happen to Nayoung?" I heard a worried voice then saw Hana unnie stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter