Caught

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Caught

Sejeong's POV

I don't know why Nayoung unnie seems so sad after the day I told her that I want to confess my feelings for Hana unnie. I asked her a lot of times what's wrong but she will just faked a smile and lied that she's fine.

I know Nayoung unnie too well so she can't fool me that she's fine when obviously, she's not. She's my bestfriend so I won't let anything or anyone hurt her like this.

"Are you sure you didn't do anything to make Naong sad, Kim Sejeong?" Haebin unnie asked when I talked to her after class in the staircase.

I frowned. "I didn't do anything wrong towards Nayoung unnie, Haebin unnie. I won't do anything to hurt her."

Haebin unnie smirked then shook her head. "You are so stupid, Kim Sejeong."

I glared at Haebin unnie. "Do you know something that I didn't know, Haebin unnie?" I asked slightly nervous. If Nayoung unnie said a secret to Haebin unnie rather than me, I can't help but feel scared to think that Haebin unnie is Nayoung unnie's new bestfriend.

"Is Nayoung unnie already tired of me? Don't tell me she doesn't want to be bestfriends with me anymore? Are you now her bestfriend, Han Haebin?" I can't help but rise my voice to Haebin unnie. I don't want to believe that Nayoung unnie will replace me as her bestfriend with her library buddy.

Haebin unnie rolled her eyes. "Stop glaring at me like you want to kill me anytime soon, Sejeong. Nayoung and I are just friends, close friends unlike you who is her 'best' friend, okay?"

"But why Nayoung unnie is acting strange towards me? I didn't do anything wrong to her." I said feeling more scared and confused. I can't imagine the day that Nayoung unnie is not my bestfriend anymore.

"Are you really going to do everything for Nayoung?" Haebin unnie asked and I nodded confidently at her. "What if Nayoung asked you to don't ever confess to Hana unnie? Will you do that for your bestfriend?"

I frowned. Why Nayoung unnie would do that? She's my bestfriend and she knows that I really like Hana unnie. There's no way that she won't let me confess my feelings to Hana unnie.

"What are you talking about, Haebin unnie? Nayoung unnie will never ask me to do that. She even promised to be on my side on the day that I will finally confessed to Hana unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter