True Love Can Always Wait

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True Love Can Always Wait

"Are you really serious about that, Nayoung? Don't rush it. It's too early for that." Haebin said then continued sipping her drink. Nayoung asked her to meet in a coffee shop this morning to talk about her decision, to finally say yes to Hana.

"I'm not rushing, Haebin. I just think that there's no point of making Hana unnie wait for me. She's really nice and almost perfect that I couldn't ask for more. She's more than enough for me." Nayoung said seriously.

Haebin sighed. "Are you listening to yourself, Nayoung? You are telling me that you want to be Hana unnie's lover just because she's almost perfect, not because you really love her."

Nayoung sighed. "I...I think I am slowly falling for her. Hana unnie is too sweet and she's always taking good care of me. I want her to be always next to me, Haebin."

Haebin rolled her eyes. "You think? You just think that you are slowly falling for her? Love is not just a feeling, Nayoung. It is a decision, a judgement." Haebin said making Nayoung frowned. "You need to think about it. Don't accept Hana unnie out of desperation."

"Desperation? From what?" Nayoung said slightly raising her tone. Haebin signaled her to calm down. "What do you mean, Haebin?"

"I mean, don't accept Hana unnie just because you want to get over Sejeong desperately. Stop using Hana unnie as a rebound, Nayoung." Haebin said looking straight in Nayoung's eyes.

Nayoung shook her head. "I am not. I will never do that to Hana unnie. And can you please stop talking about Sejeong? This is just between Hana unnie and I."

Haebin smirked. "As if Sejeong is not supposed to be part of this conversation."

Nayoung took a deep sigh. "This is the best thing to do, Haebin. I am no longer hoping that a miracle will happen and Sejeong will finally loved me back. I just wanna move on and start over with Hana unnie."

"I know but that's not the real point, Nayoung. The real question is....Is Kim Sejeong the one who still owns your heart?" Haebin asked seriously.Nayoung became silent and just continued sipping her cafe americano making Haebin sigh. "Stop fooling yourself, Nayoung. You don't want to hurt Hana unnie but you will hurt her even more if you won't be honest to her."

Nayoung just closed her eyes with a long deep sigh. She saw Hana smiling brightly at her in her vision making her smile but she noticed Sejeong is there too. Sejeong gave her a bitter smile before turning back to her, she's slowly walking away from her.

"Sejeong...where are you going? Don't go, please?"

-----------------------------------

Hana smiled happily when she saw Nayoung sitting in one of the swings inside a public park. She quietly walked at the back of Nayoung then covered the latter's eyes with her own hands.

Nayoung felt surprised but smiled when she realized Hana's smell of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter