The Truth Hurts

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Truth Hurts

Hana's POV

I can't stop looking at my wristwatch while our leader Nayoung keeps on commanding us. If only Pinky and her are not having their usual lover's quarrel, she won't command the cheering squad team to clean the whole practice hall before leaving.

I don't really mind doing school chores but I already told my Nayoung in my love letter for her that I want to finally show myself to her. But I can't leave yet to meet my Nayoung because of this stone-faced buddha, the not so better Nayoung for me.

"Yah! If you want to go home now, you better clean this place as fast as you can, kids." Im Nayoung command with her cold expression, as usual.

Pinky glared at her. "Yah! If you will just help us instead of standing there like a talking statue, we might finish cleaning as soon as possible, Im!"

An awkward silence enveloped the whole practice hall when NaPink glared to each others. Doyeon, Sohye, Yoojung and Somi are wiping and fixing the chairs while the rest of the team except Im are mopping the floor. Our school's practice hall is really big but our leader heartlessly command us to clean the whole of it.

I sighed then take a look at my wristwatch once again. I'm already thirty minutes late on the appointed time of meeting my Nayoung today. I felt so scared and frustrated because I know that Nayoung might get mad at me and thinks that I'm a liar. I don't want her to think that her secret admirer doesn't really care for her.

"It seems that you have something important to do today, Hana unnie." I heard Chaeyeon's voice. I looked at my right side and saw her staring at me.

I nodded my head. "Yes, Chaeyeon. I have to meet someone today, that someone is really special to me so I don't want to disappoint her."

Chaeyeon nodded her head then slowly walked closer to Im who's blocking the main door. She whispered on our leader's right ear and I heard some gasps. I turned around and saw some of my teammates staring at Pinky who's glaring scarily to Chaeyeon and Im while Chungha and Doyeon are holding both of her arms. I can sense another NaPink fight later on.

"You can leave now, Hana unnie." I widen my eyes in surprise then take a look at Im who nodded at me. "I don't want you to release something gross in this place so you better get out now."

I frowned then take a look at Chaeyeon who gave me a thumbs up. I hurriedly pick up my bag, said goodbyes to my teamates then headed to the door.

"What did you say to our leader, Chaeyeon?" I asked Chaeyeon suspiciously.

Chaeyeon smirked. "I just told our leader that you are having diarrhea right now, Hana unnie."

Oh, so that's the reason why Im said she doesn't want me to release something gross in this place. You're such a naughty girl, Jung Chaeyeon.

"Thanks for the help, Chaeyeon. I promise that I will treat you some time, okay?" I told Chaeyeon who nodded then patted my left shoulder before walking away.

I excitedly went out of the practice hall. I'm so excited to finally tell my Nayoung that I'm her secret lover. I hope she's still on the rooftop deck and waiting for me.

-----------------------------------------

I opened the door leading to the rooftop deck while panting. I run my way here cause I'm scared that Nayoung already left because I'm super late.

I looked around and saw a beautiful girl backfacing me. I know it's Nayoung because the fast beating of my heart told me so. I slowly walked closer to her with a nervous feeling in my heart but it's now or never.

"I am just joking, Nayoung unnie. I'm not your secret admirer." I stopped walking when I heard a familiar voice. 'Kim Sejeong?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter