Chances

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chances

Hana's POV

I can't stop smiling while watching Nayoung eating her own cup of noodles. The night is too cold because of the first snow that's why I asked Nayoung to eat something hot with me. I know it's sounds silly but for me, this is our noddles date.

"Why are you not eating, Hana unnie? Wasting food is a sin." Nayoung said with a serious look on her face. She looks so adorable for me though.

"Are you a shikshin to lecture me about that?" I asked with a smile. With Nayoung's figure, it will be a big surprise if she's a shikshin.

Nayoung shook her head. "I'm not shikshin but my child Mina."

I frowned. She has a child? "What?"

Nayoung chuckled shyly. "Well, Mina is not really my child but I treated her as my own biological child. That kid is too cute to resist."

I smiled. "Really? Can I meet her? I can be her dad since you're her mom."

Nayoung looked serious all of a sudden then forced a smile. "I'm her dad, not her mom, Hana unnie."

"Huh? So...can I be her mom?" I asked still wearing a smile but Nayoung looks sad.

"Mina treats Sejeong as her mom." Nayoung said making my smile fades. So Nayoung, Sejeong and that Mina are already make believe family and my role will be nothing but the homewrecker.

I sighed then forced a smile. "Well, I still want to meet her. Maybe, she will accept me as her second mom since you're the dad, Nayoung."

Nayoung stopped eating then dropped down the chopsticks on the table. We're currently inside a convenience store sitting across each others while eating hot noodles.

"Did I say something wrong, Nayoung?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry, Hana unnie." Nayoung said making my heart broke again.

"It's okay. My love for you will never change even though you rejected me a lot of times, Nayoung." I said with a gentle smile on my face. Nayoung looked straight into my eyes, her eyes looks so confused. "Call me stupid, crazy or foolish for hopelessly staying in love with you but I don't care. I won't stop loving you and will keep on waiting for you, Nayoung."

Nayoung shook her head. "I don't deserve you, Hana unnie. You should fell in love to someone else instead of me. You deserve someone better than me, Shin Bora."

"Why would I need someone better when you're the best one for me? My heart wants nothing but you, Kim Nayoung." I said looking straight in Nayoung's eyes. I hold both of her hands then smiled sweetly at her. "I know you're not in love with me but it's okay. I will keep on waiting for you each and everyday, Nayoung."

Tears fell down from Nayoung's eyes and I gently wiped those tears with the back of my hand.

"Don't cry, Nayoung. All I want to do is to watch your smile so keep on smiling. I'll do everything to make you happy if you'll just open your heart for me. Just give me a chance to love you right, Kim Nayoung." I said without looking away from her eyes.

Nayoung smiled then slowly nodded her head making me shock. It seems that she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter