Terrified

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Terrified

Nayoung and Hana decided to meet on a public park today. They strolled the park together while holding hands and laughing together. Nayoung realized that falling in love with Hana will never be bad fof her, in fact that will be the best thing to do.

"Are you sure? What about Sejeong?" Hana asked curiously after Nayoung told her that she really wants the two of them to be official now.

Nayoung frowned. She thought Hana will be happy and excited after she finally said yes to her but the latter reminded her about Sejeong, of all the people on Earth.

"I know that you are in love with her. I just want to make sure that you won't regret your choice today, Nayoung." Hana said sincerely. She's really happy to be Nayoung's official lover but she just want to make sure.

Nayoung took a deep sigh then looked up on the sky. She and Hana are currently sitting in a bench inside the park. "I am sure about this, Hana unnie. I keep on thinking about this over and over again." She looked straight in Hana's eyes then smiled. "Help me get over Sejeong, Shin Bora. Please?"

Hana can hear the desperation in Nayoung's voice and it kills her inside. She doesn't want to be a rebound but she's willing to take a risk just to win Nayoung's love.

Hana cupped Nayoung's face then captured Nayoung's soft lips with hers. She wants to claim Nayoung's lips first then her heart and then everything about her.

_______________________

Hana and Nayoung became the hottest girlfriends in their school thanks to the noisy mouths of Hana's cheerleading squad friends esp Yeunjung. Now, every student in their school is aware that the two are now lovers esp Sejeong who accepted the truth with too much pain in her heart.

"What are you thinking, Sejeong unnie? I thought you will fight your love for Nayoung unnie but you talked with Hana-ssi to give her your blessing? What about Najeong?" Hyeyeon scolded Sejeong as they talked in the fire exit staircase.

Sejeong smiled bitterly. "NaJeong are just bestfriends, Hyeyeon. That's the reality."

"But you are in love with Nayoung unnie too, right? Why don't you fight for her first and not giving up without even trying?" Hyeyeon said disappointedly.

"I can't be with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter