Push and Pull

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Push and Pull

"I want to confess to Hana unnie, Nayoung unnie. I want to court her to win her heart." Sejeong said with a big smile on her face.

Nayoung who's mindlessly stirring her milkshake stopped then stared at Sejeong's happy face. She wants to fake a smile to Sejeong but her lips felt stiff that all she can do is to stare stupidly at her bestfriend.

The two bestfriends are currently in a coffee shop enjoying their bestfriends' date but after what Sejeong said, Nayoung feel nothing but pain in her heart right now.

"What do you think, Nayoung unnie? Should I confess to Hana unnie this week? How about next week?" Sejeong said slightly nervous but feeling happy. She's unaware that the happiness showing in her eyes right now is killing Nayoung inside.

Nayoung finally moved her lips to show a forced smile but Sejeong is too oblivious to notice it. "It's up to you, Sejeong. But...the sooner, the better, right?"

Sejeong widen her smile then nodded excitedly. "You're right, Nayoung unnie. I think I will confess to Hana unnie this week." She looked straight in Nayoung's eyes then showed her bright eyesmile. "I want you to be next to me on my confession day, Nayoung unnie. You should be at my side on that day, okay?"

Nayoung felt her heart broke into million pieces once again. How can she survive watching Sejeong confessing her love to someone else right in front of her? That will surely be the death of her. But seeing the happy look on Sejeong's face right now, Nayoung knows to herself that she is willing to do everything just to make her precious bestfriend happy even it involves breaking Nayoung's own heart.

-------------------------------------

Hana smiled while watching Nayoung who is busy reading a book with Haebin sitting across her inside the school's library. Hana is sitting on the other table not too far away from Nayoung's but she made sure that her position has a nice view of her secret crush.

Mimi rolled her eyes then glared at Hana who's sitting across her and eyes are just fixed to Nayoung. "You look like a pretty but creepy stalker, Shin Bora. Stop smiling like an idiot while watching that nerd."

"I can't help it. Besides, I know you are having fun too cause Haebin is here, right Mimi?" Hana said still staring at Nayoung with a dreamy look on her face.

"What are you talking about? I don't care about that Han Haebin, okay?" Mimi said then folded her arms like a childish brat.

Hana ignored Mimi and just enjoyed watching Nayoung from afar. She widen her eyes in shock when Nayoung looked at her direction then caught her stare. Hana panicked inside but showed a sweet smile outside.

Nayoung smiled back then waved a hand to H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter