Not Always Perfect

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Not Always Perfect

Sejeong's POV

A lot of people called me 'God Sejeong', they always see me perfect and can do anything. I'm also known as the campus sweetheart of my currently attending school, a lot of students either boys or girls considered me as their ideal type. I will be honest that I'm kinda enjoying the attention I recieved from other people but I will never considered myself as perfect or 'God Sejeong' like the way others see me.

I'm not perfect, I can't do everything I want and most of all, not all people are in love with me. I'm always afraid to fail because of others high expectations on me. That's why I'm always giving my best in everything I do but still, I'm feeling disappointed in my self most of the time.

"You did great, Sejeong-ah." Nayoung unnie, my bestfriend and my biggest fan always said whenever she saw me disappointed.

Nayoung unnie is a nerd and loser for others but for me, she's my role model. I always looked up to her with admiration. I want to be like her who can still laugh and smile after she failed in something. I want to be like her who doesn't care about other people harsh comments. I want to be as strong and happy like Kim Nayoung.

"Do you want to eat some snacks, Nayoung unnie? My treat." I said while Nayoung unnie and I are exiting our classroom.

Sally and Soyee already went out earlier than us with an excuse that they are in a hurry for something. Nayoung unnie and I didn't bother to ask them what are they hurrying for, those two are old enough to take care of themselves anyway.

I heard Nayoung unnie sighed making me frowned. "What's wrong, unnie?"

Nayoung unnie shook her head then smiled weakly at me. "I'm sorry, Sejeong but...I need to stay in the library today. I already promised Haebin that we will study for the upcoming exams later."

I felt disappointed cause Nayoung unnie declined my offer to hang-out with her, again. I can't understand why I felt like Nayoung unnie is slowly getting far away from me since these past few days. We are inseparable before, Nayoung unnie is always by my side whenever I needed her but that was before.

Nayoung unnie opened her locker and I frowned when I saw a love letter inside her locker again. It's already five days straight that Nayoung unnie always found a love letter in her locker, given by her secret admirer. I noticed the smile from Nayoung unnie's face as she read the letter. I don't want to invade her privacy but I'm really curious about her secret admirer so I tried to take a peek on the letter.

Nayoung unnie glared at me then hide her love letter inside her school bag. "That's invasion of privacy, Kim Sejeong."

"I'm just curious. Do you have any idea whoever could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter