Time to Choose

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Time to Choose

Hana is really happy with Nayoung. She really is esp whenever they are together. But Hana knows that Sejeong is still the one in Nayoung's heart. She can see it in Nayoung's eyes and she can feel it whenever they talked about Sejeong.

"Am I really stupid? Pathetic? Or crazy?" Hana asked with a bitter chuckle. "I am still hoping that Nayoung will love me back, always."

Mimi sighed then shook her head. She just finished cooking and setting the table for dinner when Hana talked all of a sudden as they sat on the dinning table across each others.

"I don't think you deserve being called stupid, pathetic nor crazy, Hana. You are just being true to your self esp about your love for Nayoung." Mimi said seriously.

"But...why am I feeling this way? Why am I hurting like this, Mimi?" Hana asked as tears started to roll down from her eyes. She loves Nayoung so much but loving the latter is also hurting her so much. "Do I deserve this? Is this what really love is?"

"Hana, you know that you're the only one who can save your self from all of the heartaches Nayoung is causing you right now. You know to your self that you can always make a choice, Hana." Mimi said then hold Hana's right hand that's lying on the table.

Hana smiled." I don't blame anyone esp Nayoung and Sejeong. They are both so nice that they chose mine over their own happiness. I just can't stop feeling insecure but I am willing to suffer just to stay with Nayoung, Mimi."

"I know but in my own opinion, you don't deserve feeling this way, Hana. You have to make a choice, continue fighting for Nayoung or...let her go?" Mimi said looking straight in Hana's eyes. She saw the pain and fear in Hana's eyes so she gently squeezed her bestfriend's hand to silently comfort her.

Hana started bursting into tears. Mimi stand up then hold her in her arms securely. Hana continued crying cause she doesn't know what to do anymore. Nayoung is trying her best to make her happy but Hana knows that Sejeong is still the only one who owns Nayoung's heart until now.

______________________

Nayoung can't stop thinking about Sejeong. She knows it's wrong cause she's with Hana now and Sejeong is obviously telling to her face that they can't be more than bestfriends. But still, Nayoung wants to try again.

"What do you want to talk about, Nayoung unnie?" Sejeong asked coldly making Nayoung felt more pain in her heart.

They are currently on the school's rooftop deck cause Nayoung asked Sejeong to go there with her during their vacant time. Nayoung knows that she should stop hoping for impossible things but she still wants to try again, over and over again.

"I am still in love with you, Sejeong. I can't get over you, my bestfriend." Nayoung said while staring down the floor. She's scared to see whatever expression Sejeong will show on her face cause she thinks it will be painful for her.

Sejeong took a long deep sigh then looked at the sky. She doesn't want to look at Nayoung cause she doesn't want to see the pain in her bestfriend's pretty face. "I told you that you can get over me with the help of Hana unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter