Don't Hurt Her

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Don't Hurt Her

Hana can't help but smile even though her cheering squad friends keep on teasing her about Nayoung. It's already known in the school campus that she and Kim Nayoung are now dating.

"I'm sorry for thinking that you like my Nayoung, Hana unnie." Pinky apologized with a smile. Her Nayoung can only shook her head.

" I can't beleive that your better Nayoung is that sloppy girl, Hana unnie." Yeunjung said while laughing making both Doyeon and Yoojung covered .

Hana just smiled. "My Nayoung is the perfect girl for me no matter what other people say."

Her groupmates can't help but say 'Aigoo, Shin Bora is in love'. Hana just smiled while her friends keep on teasing her but then, she noticed Chungha being quiet while giving her suspicious stares.

"Is there something wrong with Chungha?" Hana whispered to Chaeyeon who remained sitted next to her while the others started doing their own thing on the practice hall.

"Maybe she's just concerned for you, just like me." Chaeyeon said making Hana frowned. "I hope Nayoung-ssi won't hurt you, Hana unnie."

Hana smiled. "Of course, she won't. My Nayoung is a nice girl and she's my happiness so I will always be happy with her."

"She can be your happiness and sadness at the same time, right?" Chaeyeon said and Hana's smile fades."It's pretty obvious that Nayoung-ssi likes Sejeong-ssi, Hana unnie. I don't want to interfere but..."

"Thanks for the concern, Chaeyeon. But I don't care about the pains that Nayoung will cause me. My love for her is enough for me to keep on fighting for her no matter what." Hana said seriously.

Chaeyeon smiled then nodded her head. "Your heart is so precious, Hana unnie. I hope that Nayoung-ssi won't ever break it, again."

Hana can only smile to Chaeyeon who stand up then walked away from her. She's happy that there are people concerned for her but Hana is so in love that she's willing to endure all the pains of loving Kim Nayoung.

------------------------------------------

Soyee, Sally, Haebin and Mimi are sweetly feeding each others ice cream on their favorite ice cream shop while Mina and Hyeyeon can only watched them while cringing.

"If not because of the free ice cream, I won't be here right now, Hyeyeon." Mina whispered to Hyeyeon who replied with "Me too".

Their unnies noticed their sour faces and then started teasing the two about dating.

"Why don't you try dating each others so we can finally had triple date, kids?" Soyee teased making Sally lightly punched her on the arm.

Mimi grinned. "Soyee is right. You two look cute together."

"Yah. Stop teasing them. They are still young and innocent so leave them alone, Jang and Jung." Haebin scolded making both Soyee and Mimi pout.

"Haebin unnie is right. I'm glad there's a mature unnie here." Hyeyeon said making Sally, Soyee and Mimi glared at her.

"What's good about love? There's no forever, right?" Mina said sadly making her friends looked worriedly at her. "My daddy Nayoung and mommy Sejeong are not meant to be."

Mimi rolled her eyes. "Why are you so serious about your fake family, Mina? Are you not happy that Hana can be your mom too?"

Mina glared at Mimi making the latter raised an eyebrow. " Maybe we are not a family by blood but our love for each others are not fake, Jung Mimi."

"That's enough, girls. Let's just continue eating, okay?" Sally said then started telling funny jokes to change the topic.

Mimi looked at Haebin, she noticed that her girl looks lost in her thoughts making her more curious about NaJeong.

---------------------------

"Nayoung likes Sejeong, right?" Mimi said all of a sudden while she and Haebin are walking to Haebin's home. Mimi always walked her home since they started dating.

Haebin stopped walking then looked at Mimi who looks serious. "What?"

Mimi smiled. "I'm wrong. Nayoung loves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter