Can't Be Lovers

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can't Be Lovers

Nayoung is walking outside with a small smile on her face. She can't explain why she felt so excited to meet Hana this morning, they will meet on the park to continue their biking lesson. Nayoung thinks that maybe, she's finally opening her heart for Hana. It's not impossible though cause Hana is such a lovable person.

Nayoung started running excitedly but stopped when she bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me." Nayoung said while bowing continuesly. She heard a chuckle then a familiar voice said. "You are really clumsy, Kim Nayoung."

Nayoung looked up then saw Sejeong smiling brightly at her. Nayoung felt her heart jumping like crazy again. She hates that feeling cause she should only think about Hana today but Sejeong is too hard to resist for her.

"Sejeong." Nayoung said staring straight at Sejeong. She hates the fact that her knees felt weak everytime her bestfriend is near.

"Why are you in a hurry, unnie? Are you going to meet Hana unnie today?" Sejeong asked still wearing a smile but Nayoung noticed pain in her eyes.

"Ah...Are you alright, Sejeong? I mean...is it really okay for you that I'm dating your crush?" Nayoung can't help but worry for Sejeong. She will always choose Sejeong's happiness rather than hers.

"Of course. I told you already about it, right? Besides, I really want you to be happy, my bestfriend." Sejeong said with a small smile on her face. Nayoung keeps on getting more confused. "Just be happy, Nayoung unnie. Don't worry about me, okay?"

"How can I do that? I love you, Sejeong." Nayoung said then bit her lower lip when she realized what she just said.

Sejeong felt shocked but just smiled. "I know. You love me because...we're bestfriends."

Nayoung doesn't know if her eyes are just fooling her or Sejeong really looks sad while saying those words. She wants to think that maybe, Sejeong miraculously fell in love with her now but that thought will be only in her dreams.

"I have to go now, Nayoung unnie. You should go now, don't let Hana unnie keep on waiting for you." Sejeong said still wearing a smile. She waved goodbye to Nayoung then started walking away.

Nayoung watched Sejeong slowly walked away from her. She can't explain why she felt so scared seeing Sejeong walking away from her. She then started running closer to Sejeong and gave her a tight backhug. Sejeong stopped her steps, she felt worried when she heard Nayoung's silent cries but the latter is holding her tight that she can't turn around to face her.

"Why are you crying? Tell me what's wrong, Nayoung unnie." Sejeong asked worriedly. She hold Nayoung's hands securely.

Nayoung shook her head. "Nothing's wrong, Sedong. I just...I miss you like you crazy."

Sejeong smiled sweetly. "I miss you like crazy too, Nayoung unnie. But it's not right if you will not meet Hana unnie today. You should go now and meet her, okay?"

Nayoung felt guilty. Sejeong is right, Hana is waiting for her today so she should stop being selfish just to be with Sejeong today.

"Let's meet later, Sejeong. I miss you so much." Nayoung said with a bitter smile on her face. She then released Sejeong with a heavy feeling inside her heart.

Sejeong turn around to face Nayoung then wiped the latter's tears with the back of her hand. "Aigoo. When will you stop being a crybaby, Kim Nayoung?"

Nayoung lightly punched Sejeong's arm then both of them laughed. They have no idea that Mimi is just standing a few steps away from them and watching them.

--------------------------------------

Haebin went out from her house to buy something outside. She almost screamed when Mimi came out from a corner with an evil smile on her face.

"Surprise, baby!" Mimi said and was about to give Haebin a hug but the latter punched her on the left arm. "Ouch! Stop hitting me, my sassy girl."

"Do you think you're funny? You almost gave me a heart attack, Jung Mimi!" Haebin said with a deadly glare.

Mimi smiled. "Why? Am I too pretty that your heart can't take it?" She received continues punched from Haebin. "Ouch! Fine, I'll stop. It's not easy being a battered girlfriend, you know?"

"We're still dating, we're not yet girlfriends!" Haebin said then started walking away from Mimi who followed her. "Don't you dare annoy me again or else..."

"Or else what? Are you going to punish me? I love the way you hurt me physically, you know?" Mimi said while wiggling her eyebrows making Haebin rolled her eyes.

Mimi asked Heabin to eat something first before they buy groceries for Haebin's home, Haebin just agreed lazily. They are now eating snacks in a fastfood chain and Haebin finally noticed that Mimi looks worried.

"What's wrong? Why you looked worried all of a sudden, Mimi unnie?" Haebin asked.

Mimi sighed. "I saw Nayoung and Sejeong a while ago. Nayoung looks so happy being with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter