Day Seven (Part 2)

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day Seven (Part 2)

 

"Well, well, well. Would you look that, Haku." A gentle, feminine voice spoke through our heated kiss. As if burned, I pushed Sana away and found a couple of people grinning at us. 

 

One was a very beautiful woman, about in her late 30's. Grace and elegance radiated from her in large quantities and you just couldn't help but be intimidated. And then there was a handsome middle-aged man. Oh, this one is definitely Sana's father. They had the same kind smile and mischievous, auburn eyes. He also had a mop of fiery brown hair on his head with a little bit of grey. Together as a couple, they looked very lovely. 

 

And they were staring at no other than me. 

 

My cheeks started to heat up as I looked down, suddenly feeling shy. 

 

"Mama! Papa!" Sana suddenly rushed to embrace her mom. Then she went to her dad who pulled her in a bear hug and then twirled her around while she giggled. Sana just transformed into a little girl right before my eyes. 

 

"How's my baby girl?" Her mom asked as she was let down by her dad. Incredible. They look like sisters. "I'm fine mom. I missed you and your cooking." Then she hugged her mom again. Awwww. Their family is awesome. "Oh, I want to introduce you two to someone special." Sana then she went back to me and gently pulled me towards them. 

 

"Mama, Papa... this is Chaeyoung. She's my girlfriend." She was beaming when she said that. 

 

I secretly wiped my sweaty hand on the back of my jeans before shyly holding my hand out to her dad while smiling awkwardly. "Hello Sir. It's nice to meet you." 

 

His eyes widened as he took my hand. "You're Chaeyoung?" He asked me, bewildered. 

 

"THE Chaeyoung?" Her mom quipped, asking Sana. I could only look at Sana with brows creased in confusion. 

 

With three people gazing and waiting for her explanation, Sana blushed and started to fidget. Something that I never saw her do before. 

 

"Uhhhh.... W-well, yes. Mama, Papa; she's the one." She shyly said. 

 

Suddenly, her dad hugged me tightly. "Welcome to the family, bud." He grinned, showing that familiar mischievous eyes again. Before I can process more info, I was again pulled into another tight hug. "Oh my. Sana has been talking about you since ages! I'm glad she finally had the guts to ask you out." Her mom said. 

 

"Mama!" Sana whined, her cheeks red as ever. 

 

Okay, I'm at loss of words. "It's... uh.. very nice to meet you, Ma'am and Sir." I turned to the elder Minatazoki. 

 

They both looked at me like I was crazy before breaking out in a soft laugh. "Oh dear. I'm Chihiro and this is Haku, but you can call us Mama and Papa." Chihiro--err... Mama said. 

 

My cheeks heated up and I looked at Sana, asking for help. She got the point.  "Mama, Papa... why don't we all go inside first. Chaeyoung is a bit tired from traveling." She suggested. The household matriarch and patriarch both nodded in agreenent. Her mom though, pulled me along her and started chatting with me. 

 

"You're exactly what our baby girl described you to be. You're very pretty, you know." She said. "And my daughter has been pining over you since forev-"

 

 "Mama!" Sana butted in, cheeks still red. "Please spare the conversation until lunch, at least." She begged. 

 

Chihiro... uhm... Mama nodded and when Sana was engaged in a conversation with her dad, she whispered: 

 

"I caught her saying your name while she was ing once, you know." My jaw dropped. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter