Day Thirteen

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Thirteen

 

A steady, beam of light shining right in my face woke me up. A nanosecond of confusion came over me when I saw that I was in my old room. But then, I remembered that I went home yesterday. I turned my head and found another body lying beside me. A y, feminine body. 

 

Sana. 

 

Slowly, I leaned in -careful not to wake her- and then I placed a small kiss on her cheek. She was still dead to the world, looking so peaceful. How can she manage to still look beautiful even when sleeping? I swear her face manages to take my breath away everytime. 

 

I got out of bed and let her sleep in. I know she needs it, always working so hard. I peed and brushed my teeth before going downstairs where I found mom cooking up a storm and the twins stuffing their faces.

 

  "Wow. Are we having company over? Why is there a feast?" I asked as I sat down, bumping shoulders with Wonpil.

 

"Well, I don't know what Sana may like, so I just kept cooking." Mom answered. 

 

Of course. It's for Sana, her new favorite daughter. "She's not very picky, mom. She'll eat anything." And that's true. She may eat in small amounts, but she's not a picky eater.

 

Mom just nodded. "Still, I want to feed you properly. You look too thin." 

 

I rolled my eyes, snagging a buttered toast from Dowoon's plate. "Mom, I've actually gained weight. I haven't been going to the gym lately." 

 

"You still look too thin. You got your father's metabolism." 

 

I laughed. "Anything else I got from him, mom?" 

 

"Your stubborness and smart mouth." She grinned and put some more pancakes on the table. 

 

"Good morning, everyone." A sleepy Sana went downstairs while everyone else greeted her back. Then, she sat down beside me. Her eyes widened. 

 

"Wow. So many food." She smiled at my mom. "It looks so good, Yubin." 

 

Of course, my mom beamed at the attention. "Here, have a plate and stuff yourself full. You both need some more meat on your bones." 

 

"Yes ma'am." Sana replied and started eating.  The whole time she had been eating, Sana praised and praised and praised my mom. I could just roll my eyes. She is such a kiss-. 

 

"Wow. I'm so full. You are such a great cook, Yubin." Sana told my mom before turning at the twins. "You both are very lucky to have meals like this. I mean, when you're already working, home cooked meals become a rarity." Then she made her face look slightly sad, going for my mother and brothers' sympathy. And she got them; hook, line and sinker. 

 

"Oh you poor thing. You're always welcome to our home. Just knock on that door and I'd gladly cook for you." Mom went around the island to give Sana a quick hug. 

 

And, as if that wasn't enough, she offered to do the dishes. Mom, of course, refused profusely and made Sana sit on the living room beside me while I channel surf. 

 

"You are such a kiss ." I couldn't help but comment when she sat down. 

 

She giggled. "Hey, I like your mom. I just want her to like me, you know."

 

"Oh she likes you alright." I said. "After using your charm like that, I would be surprised if she didn't." 

 

"What can I say. I do have a way with women." Then she winked at me playfully. 

 

Women? Women?! WoMEN as in plural?! 

 

I huffed and didn't say anything more. 

 

"Hey pookie, is something wrong?" She asked. 

 

"Have you used your charm on many women?" 

 

She was quiet for a long while. Well, there's my answer. I folded my arms across my chest and turned away from her. 

 

"Babe, are you jealous?" 

 

-3- "No." I answered through my teeth. 

 

She laughed gleefully and wrapped me in her arms. "Oh, you are so darn cute baby doll." She started to place kisses all over my face. "I love you, okay?" Then she gave a last kiss on my forehead. "My charm is reserved for you."

 

 "Sana!" I tried not to squeal. "Mom will see us!" But then I giggled. 

 

"Don't you want to introduce me as your girlfriend?" She pouted. "I hate not being able to touch you when I want." 

 

I sighed. "It's complicated, Sana. I... I just want to keep this by myself this time." She looked down sadly on the hardwood floor. Then, there was a knock. I excused myself, telling her that our conversation isn't over yet and then I went over to open the door. 

 

"Sungjin-oppa!" I squealed and jumped into his arms. 

 

"Chaeyoung! Now what's my favorite little sister doing home?" He asked as he put me down. 

 

"I'm your only sister, you goof." I giggled before looking over his shoulder to see Yeeun, his wife. 

 

I grinned and gave her a big hug. "Hey there, unnie. How are you?" 

 

"Good. The boys are killing me." She replied with a laugh. Then I looked down to see both of my nephews staring up at me. There's Bambam and Youngjae. They're both 5 years old and twins too. I kissed their little heads before ushering the family inside. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter