Epilogue

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

Sana's POV

 

The gentle light coming from the small opening of the window drapes woke me up from a very beautiful dream of someone with gorgeous brown eyes.

 

I instantly smiled, based on instinct, and sat up slowly; careful not to wake the sleeping bulge beside me. Then, I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together for a brief prayer. 

 

Lord God, thank you for giving me another day to live and make my loved ones happy. I hope you take care of me this day as you've done ever since I was a small kid. 

 

I took a glance at the person sleeping soundly beside me and smiled. 

 

Please, also take care of my wife. She's everything to me. Don't let her become overly hormonal today. Really. I beg you. Please. 

 

Amen. 

 

And, with a sign of the cross, I finished my morning prayer. Then I leaned down and gently snuggled against my wife. 

 

Chaeyoung. Minatozaki-Son Chaeyoung. 

 

Yup. We got hitched a month after I proposed with the dental floss. Thinking of that incident now, that was really cute. But also kind of embarassing. What were we, five-year-olds? 

 

Oh! Also we've been married for about a year and two months now. And let me tell you, we're still not over with the so-called 'honeymoon phase'. I can't get enough of Chaeyoung, and she can't get enough of me. 

 

Pleasantly surprised when an eye peeked open, I leaned in and kissed my wife. "Good morning, cupcake." 

 

She grinned and pulled my head back down for another kiss. "Mmmmm... Morning baby." 

 

But of course, I couldn't forget the newest addition to our family. 

 

Grinning, I pulled the sheets down and palmed Chaeyoung's big belly. And when I say big, I mean that she's pregnant. 

 

Yes again. Chaeyoung is 22 weeks pregnant with our baby girl. We just went to her doctor yesterday to get an ultrasound. And it turns out, we're getting a girl! Not that the really matters to me (even though I actually wanted to have a girl while Chaeyoung wanted a boy). 

 

I delivered a kiss on Chaeyoung's belly and caressed it softly. "Good morning, kiddo. I'm your other mom. I'm actually your kinder, more beautiful mom." Then I giggled when Chaeyoung lightly punched me. She still hurts me occasionally. "Baby, your other mom just punched me. See what I mean?" 

 

"Get up here." Chaeyoung growled before pulling me up and kissing me passionately. "I love you so much, you know that?" She whispered on my lips. 

 

"And I love you more." I smiled and kissed her nose. "What are we gonna name our baby?" 

 

"Hmmmm... Oh yeah. We haven't talked about it yet." She slightly pulled away and had this thoughtful expression on her face. "What do you want to name our kid?" 

 

"Nugget." 

 

That earned a dirty look from her.

 

"You want to name our child 'Nugget'? 

 

I nodded. "Nuggets are delicious." 

 

"Shut up. Just because something is delicious doesn't mean it qualifies as a name." 

 

"Oh yeah? Watch me. I'm gonna name our baby 'Nugget'. Or some other delicious food." Then, my smile turned mischievous. "How about we name her 'Puss-" 

 

"Oh my god!" I was cut off when Chaeyoung covered my mouth. "You are terrible!" I started giggling and soon she laughed with me. Okay, I am a grown woman with the maturity of a middleschooler. So sue me. 

 

"Why not?" I grinned. "It tastes delicious too!"

 

  Chaeyoung lighty slapped the back of my head. "I want to name her Akia though. Spelled A-K-I-A."

 

  "It sounds like IKEA. I don't like it." 

 

She glared at me. "Well, it sure is better than 'Nugget' or ''!" 

 

I couldn't take it. I started laughing my off. Oh my god. I can't believe she actually said that word. 

 

"Babe..." Oh my god. I couldn't control the giggs. "You are sooooooo--" 

 

I only stopped when I saw Chaeyoung's eyes welling with tears. Oh no.

 

Oh no.  Not the hormones! 

 

"You don't like 'Akia'? Why?" Her voice croaked and cold sweat started to come out of my pores. "You think it's stupid? You think I'M stupid?" 

 

And now she started crying.  "Baby no! You're not stupid. Please don't cry..." I hate it when she cries. 

 

"Go away! I hate you! I can't believe I married someone who would want to name their kid 'Nugget'!" Then she turned away from me while I really started to panic. 

 

"Baby, I love you so much. You know what? Akia is the best baby name in the universe. Let's name our baby Akia." I nervously said, hoping to calm her sobs down. 

 

"Really?" She asked, still turning away from me. 

 

"Yes. Please don't cry." 

 

And then she finally faced me, smiling so wide I think it hurt. Wow. She's messed up. (Don't tell her I said that!) 

 

"I love you, Sana." She said sweetly before leaning in and kissing my lips. "As a reward, you get to choose the middle name." 

 

Yay. Yipee me. -_- 

 

"Babe, I want Nug-" 

 

"Anything but 'Nugget'." She interrupted. 

 

Why is she asking me to choose then? Ugh. But since I love this woman so much, I just nodded. "How about 'Alexis'?" 

 

She smiled and caressed my hair. I love it. "'Alexis is beautiful, babe. But why don't we change the E to Y? It becomes Alyxis." 

 

Alyxis? Is she planning on torturing our kid with the hard spelling? But since I want to make her happy, I nodded. Again. She always gets the last say. In everything. 

 

But I love her. And I can always call little Akia 'Nugget' anytime. It's gonna be her nickname. 

 

"Okay. Akia Alyxis Son-Minatozaki." I summarized for her. She smiled, incredibly pleased. 

 

"Do you think we still have time?" She asked. 

 

My eyebrow raised in amusement. "For what?" 

 

She didn't answer and just pulled my head down for a breathtaking kiss. Then, her kisses traveled down on my neck, and nibbling. 

 

Oh. Well, it's turning out to be a win-win situation. Guess agreeing with her is always... fruitful. 

 

I grinned and sat up to remove my big, sleeping shirt. Aside from that, I wasn't really wearing anything. Then, carefully, I sat myself between Chaeyoung's legs, gently spreading them apart. 

 

"Sana..." Chaeyoung groaned. "We have to hurry. My mom is visiting us." 

 

I winked at her. "Just leave it up to me." 

 

Chaeyoung was wearing a sleeping shirt too so I just pulled it up slightly, going over her s. Oh my god, one thing I love about Chaeyoung being pregnant: Her s grew bigger (Not that I didn't like her s before). Sadly, I'm not allowed to touch it sometimes 'cause she said the sisters were tender. Pssssh. That like giving a kid a present but not allowing them to open it. Unfair. 

 

I just can't resist, so I gave her baby bumb another kiss, making Chaeyoung smile tenderly. "Baby Akia, I hope you can cover your ears for this." I said, seeming like talking to my unborn child, and listened as Chaeyoung giggled. 

 

"Baby, you're stalling."  I let my kisses trail down from Chaeyoung's belly button and lower.... and lower... 

 

 

"Minatozaki Sana!" 

 

I cringed.  Now she's ten times scarier. Damn it. 

 

I need to run. NOW! 

 

To the basement! 

 

Quietly, I started to move and about a few meters later, I realized we don't have a basement. 

 

"Sana babe, where are you?"  Oh . Her voice is much closer now. I quickly hid behind the door, hoping that if I keep quiet, she wouldn't find me. 

 

I've been hiding from her for the past two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter