Day Seven (Part 1)

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day Seven (Part 1)

 

"Well don't you look y..." 

 

I heard Sana's voice from behind me. Million droplets of water continuously fell on my bare body from the shower head. I turned to look and grin at her. 

 

"Care to join me?" I asked as seductively as possible, looking at her over my shoulder. 

 

Okay. This is a dream. Definitely. 

 

Because: 

1. I'd never leave the bathroom door unlocked if Sana's in the house.

2. Actually, I'd never let Sana in the house.

3. I will never invite Sana to join me in the shower. If it's up to me, I'd never even invite her to a meal.

4. I will NEVER, and I mean never ever, seduce Sana into sleeping with me.

5. Lastly, I'm seeing myself in third person. 

 

And so my 'dream' continues... 

 

She didn't even say another word. She just smiled widely and shed her clothes.  

 

'You excited? I bet you are. 

 

The funny thing is, I couldn't see her body. It's all blurry and hazy... Everything is unclear except her silhouette. Every curve.. every swell makes a certain heat go through my groin and into... my center. 

 

And I can see her getting closer to the other me. This is getting frustrating. 

 

I wanna see her body, dammit! 

 

And now, she got behind me and held me in her arms, both of us under the spray of the shower. 

 

"You are so y, sweetheart." I heard her whisper sensually. "I want to eat you... devour you." 

 

I felt myself shudder.

 

 "Take me... I'm yours. Forever." The me in that dream said. 

 

I don't know why, but somehow, I knew she was smiling. "That sounds awesome, sunshine." She planted kisses on my shoulder. "I love you." 

 

My doppleganger smiled and I myself felt warm inside. "I love you too." 

 

Then I saw her hand snake towards my s, kneading the soft flesh gently. And then, another hand crawled slowly towards my-- 

 

*INSERT REALLY LOUD KNOCKING* 

 

I groaned. Long. 

 

Damn it! Can't a girl get a good sleep? Damn. It's Sunday! And in case you didn't know, it's rest day. Freaking hell! Even God himself rested on the seventh day! Why can't I? 

 

And that dream... 

 

 

I grumbled and cursed as I got off the bed. Who would wake me up at... 9:00 AM? Wait... I think I know who that is. 

 

Sana. -_- 

 

I could already feel myself scowling. I get in a lousy mood if my sleep is disturbed. Especially if it's by her. 

 

After I cleaned my face, I went to open the door. 

 

"Good morning , sunshine!" 

 

I almost choked on my spit on that pet name. 

 

I motioned for her to sit herself on my couch and then wait. After that I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. 

 

Then I faced the... I can't even think of an evil name for her! Ugh! 

 

"Ooooh. Bad morning?" 

 

I glared at her. "You woke me up from my very nice sleep." 

 

She grinned cutely while leaning back on my couch. "Haha. So cute. You're not a morning person, aren't you?" 

 

"I'm thinking about strangling you right now. What do you think?" I retorted. 

 

She laughed softly. "Not a morning person." 

 

"What do you want, Minatozaki?" I asked, eager to get rid of her. I know she's my 'girlfriend', but can I at least have a day off? Damn. 

 

"Get dressed. We're going somewhere." She said. 

 

"What?" I whined. "Like right now?" 

 

She nodded and glanced at her watch. "You have 30 minutes to get ready. Or else.." She threatened. 

 

"Or else what?" I challenged.  She grinned wickedly and it scared me... a bit. "You don't want to know." 

 

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Whatever." 

 

30 minutes later... 

 

"So where are we going?" I asked once we started to drive off. I played with the flowers on my lap and stared ahead of the road. 

 

"I'll tell you when we get there." Came her short answer. I rolled my eyes. Of course. She's kidnapping me again. 

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter