Day Eight

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day Eight

 

For the first time in what seemed like a long time, I  woke up feeling sick. Like, literally. My head is pounding and my body feels as heavy as lead. I think it's the flu or something. I dragged my body out of bed and forced myself to take some aspirin. Then I called in sick. Not having much of an appetite that morning (crazy, right?!), I just washed my face and brushed my teeth before going back to bed to sleep it off. And the moment my back hit my wonderful, wonderful bed, someone knocked on the door. 

 

I groaned before getting up again and going to the door. I already know who my visitor is. 

 

"Sana, I'm not going to work today." I said as I opened the door to see the ever smiling Sana. 

 

When she saw me still in my pajamas though, her forehead creased in worry. "Hey there, princess. Are you okay?" She asked. 

 

I shook my head weakly, already feeling like the room is spinning. "I'm not feeling too good." I replied. "You should go on." 

 

Without saying another word, she entered my apartment and set the flowers on my table. 

 

"Oooookay. Come in then." I said sarcastically. 

 

She then turned to me and placed her hand on my forehead. Her eyes widened. "You're burning! Wait, I'm gonna call an ambulance." 

 

I rolled my eyes, smiling a little. Sana's always a little exaggerated. "Sana, come on. Don't be silly. I'll just sleep it off." My head is still pounding. 

 

She shook her head stubbornly. "I knew someone who felt sick then she slept it off. She didn't wake up again." Then she whipped out her phone. 

 

I groaned and walked up to her, taking her phone away and hugging her. Then I buried my face in her neck. "Sana... babe... please don't call an ambulance. I'm fine." I said in a sweet voice. I could feel her swallowing, her adam's apple moving ily. 

 

"I-I... uh... Y-you nee-... need to b-be checked... and-... god!" 

 

I started to plant kisses on her neck. 

 

I don't know why I'm doing this. Maybe it's the fever. Yeah... it's the fever. 

 

"Don't take me to the hospital, okay?" I asked softly. She nodded, as if on a trance. 

 

I broke away from her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter