Day Three

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Three

 

This time, to make sure that I won't see Sana's face first thing in the morning, I woke up half an hour earlier than usual. That way I go to work early, Sana won't have to drive me, and my day would be ruined a little less earlier. I felt pretty smart thinking of that.

 

She will probably be upset about it, but who cares?

 

I internally shrugged and smirked. My mother raised a smart woman.

 

"Good morning, lollipop!"

 

I nearly had a heart attack.

 

"What are you doing here?!"

 

"Well good morning to me too." Sana grinned and kissed my cheek.

 

"Sana!" I glared at her. "Why are you here so early?"

 

"I'm just making sure that you won't slip past me." Then she laughed softly, the corners of lifting into a gentle smile. "And by the looks of things here, you were planning on doing the exact thing."

 

I frowned. "You are so annoying."

 

"Tell me something I haven't heard before, sweetie." She winked and grabbed my wrist to pull me along. What can I possibly do? I willingly got into her very nice smelling car and there, on the passenger's seat, is another bouquet of flowers. This time, it's lilies.

 

"Thank you." I said as she closed the door for me.

 

She entered the car a second later. "Care to join me for breakfast, bunny?"

 

I just shrugged, not looking at her. She will probably drag me to breakfast anyways.

 

"Look at me for a second."

 

I turned my head. "Wh- Uummmmph!" My lips halted to a stop as once again captured mine. She kissed me so feverishly, never letting a second wane. Bodies moving closer and lips frenzying, we shared an intense, passionate kiss. And as a natural response, my eyes closed.

 

I remembered the events last night.

 

She really meant it when she told me she was going to kiss me senseless. It took a lot from me to not respond to her kiss. I think my knees turned weak for an hour and I had to rest to let it regain strength.

 

And I'm not even into women!

 

Damn you, Minatozaki!

 

My eyes opened wide when I felt a sneaky hand on my thigh. I smacked it with my right hand.

 

I felt her smile and then pull away slightly, her forehead on mine.

 

"What have you done to me, Son Chaeyoung?" She whispered, voice hoarse. "You got me addicted to you."

 

I just stared at her blue orbs, slightly out of breath. After a while, she lightly kissed my nose before pulling away and smiling to herself.

 

I hate to admit it, but... it was kind of cute. 

 

She was kind'a cute.

 

 

She brought me to the same place. The pancake house.

 

"What, no fancy cafés or super expensive restaurants?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot.

 

She smiled at me. "I prefer to make things simple but enjoyable." Then, her forehead creased. "But if you want, I can take you to this great five-star diner just out of town. It has a terrific view and the food is-"

 

"Sana," I stopped her by putting a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright. I like this place." Then, for the first time, I gave her a small smile.

 

She beamed and her cheeks just got a tinge of red. "Wait here." Then she got out and opened the door on my side.

 

I thanked her and together, we went inside. We say on the same table, waiting ofr the waitress to appear. I was hoping that Jihyo wouldn't serve us, as she makes me uncomfortable. Yeah, I'm totally jealous of her s. Speaking of Jihyo, she approached our table carrying a tray.

 

Who's lucky?

 

Not me!

 

"Good morning, ladies," she politely greeted after putting down our coffees. "So, what will you two pretties have?"

 

This time, I didn't stare at her chest. I concentrated on ordering food.

 

"Uhm, I'll have your ultimate stack pancake with extra maple sy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter