Day Five

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day Five

 

 

This time, I'm wide awake before the alarm woke me up. I still can't get last night's event off my mind. 

 

"I love you, Chaeyoung." 

 

I felt my cheeks heat up. Before I can think any further, I rose from my bed and got ready for work. After I showered, I stood in front of my closet and looked at my clothes. I really want to look nice today. 

 

Not for Sana. Definitely not for her. 

 

I groaned and slapped my forehead. 

 

Why do I keep thinking of her? 

 

Well she just kissed me and told me she loved me... then acted as if it didn't matter. Brought me home... bid me goodnight... 

 

I sighed. This is confusing. 

 

After I was done, there was a knock on the door. As usual. I took in a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror one last time before going to the door and opening it. 

 

"Good morning, cutie." She grinned before handing me the usual flowers. "You look extra gorgeous today. I really have to keep an eye on you in the office." 

 

I looked down. My face feels hot.  "Thank you." I shyly said. 

 

"Well, let's go. I know you're hungry." She grabbed my hand and pulled me along. 

 

Then she opened the car door for me again before going in herself and driving off.  "The weather's nice today. Do you have any plans after work?" She asked. 

 

I'm actually surprised that she asked me. 

 

"Uhm... well, not really." I replied. 

 

She grinned. "I'm feeling like a teenager today. Let's watch movies this evening." 

 

I stared at her. "Really? Like in the movie theater? With popcorn and soda and candies?" I'm starting to get excited. I love movies! 

 

She smiled. "Of course! Let's watch the Train to Busan." 

 

I frowned. "I wanna watch Fifty Shades of Grey." 

 

Now she started to frown. "Why would you watch that crap? It's absolutely a pile of garbage." 

 

"Hey! I wanna watch it." Then I pouted. 

 

She sighed. "I just don't get why you would want to watch it. It's... ugh." She scrunched her face up in disgust. It's actually cute when a grown woman like her does it. Or maybe it just looks cute on her. 

 

"I want to watch it because I'm a girl and I'm straight." I replied. 

 

She giggled. "Oh you think you're straight? Haha.. That's cute." 

 

I glared at her before hitting her in the arm. "I am straight!"  She just laughed and shook her head. "We're here." She announced as we pulled into the parking lot. 

 

Oh that was fast. I didn't even notice that we were here. 

 

Before I can get down, she opened the door for me and helped me down. I mumbled a thank you. 

 

We sat at our now usual table and waited for Jihyo. She always seems to work on the hour that we come in. 

 

Speaking of... 

 

"Good morning ladies. What would you have this morning?" Jihyo asked as she approached, already putting our coffee on the table. 

 

"I'll have your pancake sandwich and pocket pie please. Then a cinnamon roll." I said and then grinned. 

 

Sana shook her head. "I'll have an oatmeal muffin please." 

 

"Gotcha." Jihyo smiled and then turned to leave. 

 

"So darling, you have to take time off this afternoon." She casually said while leaning back on her chair. 

 

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"  "Because we're going to have a cutesy date. We are going to the mall and just shop and eat and have a great time." She grinned. 

 

"But I have work." I whined. 

 

She laughed softly and leaned across the table to pinch both of my cheeks. "My sweet cuddly wuddly bear, you work for me. How can you forget that?" 

 

I couldn't really talk back because A: She's pinching and playing with my cheeks. B: Her face is two inches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter