Day One

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day One

 

Sana grinned, and leaned back on her chair confidently while all I could do was stand there, feeling so small. "Well well well, Miss Son." Sana played with a pen and twirled it around her fingers. "I believe that this belong to you." She said, pointing to the bouquet on her table.

 

My jaws clenched. "I don't know what you're talking about ma'am."

 

She laughed and stood up, taking the flowers with her. She read the note. "Chaeyoung, you look so lovely today. Signed, Sana." Grinning, she walked up to me. "Now, it's either you're not Chaeyoung, or I'm not Sana. But I believe I tried to give you the flowers this morning."

 

I tried my hardest not to scowl. Scowling gives you wrinkles.

 

This is so unfair.

 

She stopped when she was about a foot from me. "Aren't you gonn'a take this?" Then, she held out the flowers for me to take.

 

I was about to snatch it away when she withdrew her hand. "Not so fast," she said in a singsong tune. "You have to say 'can I have the flowers please?'"  Then she grinned.

 

My face felt hot. I'm sure my blood temperature is starting to elevate. With a pouty face, I did what she told. "Can I have the flowers please?" I said it in a soft, expressionless voice while looking at anywhere but her.

 

"Hmmmm... good, but I can't hear you very well. Can you repeat that?" I turned to glare at her. She's enjoying this. A little too much, I think.

 

"Can I please have the flowers?" I said in a much firmer and louder voice.

 

"Of course, cupcake." She grinned and let me take the flowers from her. "And by the way, those faces that you make when you're angry are absolutely adorable."

 

I turned away, ready to march out of the door, when a hand clamped on my wrist.

 

"Please don't go."

 

Before turning around, I rolled my eyes. "Ma'am, I don't see why I have to stay in this room any longer, considering that we don't have any work-related issues to talk about."

 

She let go of my wrist and returned to her desk.

 

"Oh, but I'm here to offer you a proposition."

 

My brows connected. "What proposition?"

 

"15 days."

 

She said while directly looking at my eyes. I've never seen those bronze orbs stare at me in this intensity before. Usually, they were full of... admiration.

 

"What?"

 

"Date me for 15 days. After that I'll be completely out of your life." Now her irritable, annoying face showed a smug expression; like she was challenging me or something. But me being myself, of course I just couldn't back down from a challenge.

 

"There has to be a catch in this." I muttered.

 

She smiled gently. "No catch. Just date me for 15 days. We'll treat each other as girlfriends. Then, I'll stay out of your way after that. I'll be so good at staying away that you'll forget I even existed."

 

I raised an eyebrow at her. This offer actually sounds good, but I have my doubts on her. "Girlfriends? You mean like we have to kiss and... you know, have... ?"

 

She grinned mischievously. "Of course. Girlfriends do that, don't they?"

 

Why, that ert!

 

"Miss Minatozaki, your offer sounds good but I'm afraid I have to refuse. Good day." I was again, about to turn away when she stopped me.

 

"Wait, maybe we can negotiate on that part." Hmmm... She sounds desperate. "What do you have in mind?"

 

"No , no kissing, no fondling, no touching!" I immediately stated.

 

She just laughed. "Well then, you just have to deal with me every single day."

 

"I'll report you to the police as a stalker!"

 

Again, she chuckled. "The police works for me, honey." Dammit.

 

"Okay. No , no fondling, no kissing." I pouted. "How's that?"

 

"In your dreams! How about no . Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter