Day Four

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day Four

 

When I woke up the next morning, I felt really weird. My face sort of aches a little. I went to the bathroom to check it out. What I saw made me freeze in my tracks. There, on the mirror, is something that made me absolutely horrified.

 

There...

 

T-there's...

 

There's a smile on my face!

 

I quickly frowned, trying to erase that stupid, dopey smile on my face. I tried to think of the reason why I was smiling... Last night, I went to eat out at McDonald's with...

 

I felt the corners of my lips rising again.

 

"No!" I covered my mouth with my hand.

 

Damn it!

 

I did not enjoy my time with Sana.

 

I did not enjoy my time with Sana.

 

I did not enjoy my time with Sana.

 

I did not enjoy my time with Sana.

 

I did not enjoy my time with Sana.

 

I did not enjoy my time with Sana.

 

There, that ought to do it.

 

I brushed my teeth and took a bath. Then I got dressed. A simple white blouse, pencil skirt, and not-so-high heels. I just applied light make up, highlighting my eyes. Then I quickly brushed my short locks and wore my glasses. I usually wear contacts but wearing my glasses sounded good.

 

Ooooh. I totally look professionally hot.

 

Should I wear perfume or cologne? What's the difference anyways?

 

I shrugged and sprayed some cologne on my wrist and neck.

 

I checked myself out in the mirror. Am I attractive enough now?

 

Who you trying to impress?

 

No one.

 

Perhaps, some fiery-haired snake beauty named Sa--

 

Shut up, subconscious.

 

I grabbed my purse and went outside. There, leaning against her car, awaits my slave. Haha.. Kidding.

 

"Good morning, sunshine!" Sana greeted while handing me a single, long stemmed rose. "Oooh. You look hot. Wanna go back into your house?" She checked me out from head to toe looking very pleased.

 

My forehead creased. "Why would I do that?"

 

"So that I can remove your clothes and you can cool down, muffin." She grinned while wagging her eyebrows.

 

"Shut up, Sana. And what's up with this?" I rolled my eyes and held up the rose. "You're a billionaire. Yet you're giving me a single rose. What's with that?"

 

She laughed softly and opened the door on the passenger seat. "Get in, princess. You talk too much."

 

I rolled my eyes and got inside. Oh, there's my flowers on the dashboard.

 

Yay!

 

I grinned and reached for it.

 

"I knew you would complain about that rose." She chuckled. "Hey. Do you mind being my date to an art exhibit this evening? They're showcasing the works of a very dear friend of mine." Sana said as we started to move.

 

What's the use in asking me? She'll make me go with her anyways. "Uhmm... I don't really have any clothes to wear, so I don't thin-"

 

"I'll have Mina send you something. I'll pick you up at 7 okay?" She beamed.

 

Told you so.

 

I pouted and looked out of the window, ignoring her.

 

"Oh, comeone, baby girl. It won't be that bad." She reached out and held my other hand.

 

I immediately jerked my hadn back. She looked away dejectedly and retreated her hand.

 

Weird. I felt... electricity. Suddenly, the cliché 'sparks' did not seem so cliché in my mind anymore. But why Sana? I've been waiting for this to happen ever since I dated a boy. Why??? Why didn't it happen to me and Namjoon, my first boyfriend? Or Jimin, the douche I dated in college?

 

Is it because we're both girls?

 

Yeah. It's because of that.

 

It's not possible that I can have r-romantic feeling for her. Ewww!

 

Wait, romantic feelings?

 

My eyes widened.

 

Oh no.

 

 

"I'll see you later, my angel." Sana leaned in and kissed my cheek. Then, she turned around and walked to the elevator.

 

I stood there, just watching her.

 

But before the doors closed, she smiled at me and winked.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!"

 

I covered my ears and looked at Dahyun, annoyed. "Shut up."

 

She bit back her squeal and grabbed both of my shoulders. "Oh my gosh, you two are so cute!" She shook me like I was liquid cough medicine.

 

I laughed dryly and removed her hands. "Start working. You're so loud."

 

She sad down on her chair and I went into my cubicle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter