Prologue

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

"Good morning Chaeyoung!" Sana's irksome voice reached my ears, into my eardrums, my ear canal, through those three little bones, and finally into my brain, telling me to walk faster or risk having my day ruined.

 

Too late.

 

"Hey, flowers for you." She said, falling into step beside me, with a bouquet of roses in her hand.

 

You may think that it's sweet, saying 'Oh, look how cute. She's giving her flowers everyday blah blah blah' and all that . I admit, flowers everyday is kind of flattering for a lady. But flowers everyday for the past five years?! That's creepy!

 

"No thanks Sana-ssi. Why don't you just eat that. Maybe it will give your brain some badly needed nutrients so that you will finally comprehend that I am not into you!" I was gasping for air after that mini speech but Sana still wore that dumb smile on her face whilst clapping her hands.

 

"Very good Chaeyoung! You have a potential in acting!" God how I want to wipe that smile off her face.

 

"Arrrrgh!" I stomped my heel-cladded foot on the concrete ground like some five year-old. "You are so annoying."

 

She smiled and took a glance at her wristwatch. "And you know what?"

 

"What?!"

 

"You are so late." Then she grinned. She knew she won the fight this time.

 

I gave her a death glare before I opened the door to my car and got in. After I gave her the finger, I drove off speeding.

 

"Drive safe!" I heard her exasperating voice.

 

Damn it. Now my day is officially ruined.

 

 

*In the Office*

 

"You're late." My co-worker slash bestfriend said from her cubicle.

 

"I know Dubu." I sat in my chair and turned my computer on. "Someone thought that they've been nice long enough and decided to cause trouble."

 

"Sana?" I groaned from hearing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter