Day Ten

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 10

 

Oooookay. I'm ed. I have a little crush on Sana.. I find her to be very likeable. And huggable. And kiss--You get the point. And yesterday, I think I broke some conditions in the contract. I mean, we agreed to one kiss a day. Oh my god. I might be going to prison. For kissing my girlfriend. 

 

I buried my face in my hands. 

 

Life is such a . 

 

"Hey beautiful, are you okay?" 

 

I turned my head and faced Sana. She looked so cool and relaxed, sitting there on the driver's seat while I'm a bunch of tangled, overworked nerves. 

 

"Isn't it time we talk about the big, giant elephant in this car?" I asked her. 

 

"There's an elephant in this car? Hmmm. I don't see anything. Must be your imagination, baby cakes." She grinned before turning her attention to the road. 

 

I groaned. "Sana. You know what I mean." 

 

"What do you mean, babe?" She asked, teasing me. 

 

"Yesterday? We kissed." 

 

"So, what's wrong with that? You're my girlfriend. I can't kiss you now?" 

 

"Twice." I reminded her. 

 

She giggled. "Do you really think that I'd sue my girlfriend for kissing me? Twice?" We stopped when the stoplight turned red. "And besides. I didn't get my kiss last day. It's still even." 

 

Hmmmmm. Oh right. The first day I got sick, I told her not to kiss me because she'll get sick too. So yeah, that evens it up. And I really don't want to go to jail, so I'll just shut up. Sana seems happy. She won't sue me. 

 

"Oh, by the way... where are we going? You aren't kidnapping me again, are you?" I asked since we already had breakfast at the pancake house. 

 

"You're not going to work today. And neither am I." Finally, the light turned green and we went on our way to... insert unknown place. 

 

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously. So, what are we doing today?" 

 

She beamed. "We're going to the beach!" 

 

Of course. I'm surprised yet again by our plans. "What?!" 

 

"What are we gonna do there?" I asked, incredulous. 

 

"We're gonna count the sand." She said in an expressionless voice then rolled her eyes. "Of course we're gonna go swimming." 

 

I hit her arm which caused us to swerve a bit and me to yell at her more. "Oh my god are you trying to get us killed?!" 

 

She laughed. "You were the one who hit me!" 

 

I folded my arms across my chest and pouted. "We're going to the beach. I didn't even bring my swim suit, or any sunscreen, or my hat, or--" 

 

"Babe, stop." Sana said and then she reached out to hold one of my hands (ill advised. Don't drive with only one hand). "I got everything covered. Don't worry." 

 

I sighed. "You better make sure I enjoy myself." 

 

"You will, I promise." 

 

"Is it going to be another long drive?" I asked. 

 

"Hmmmm... not really. Hey, wanna play 20 questions again??" She asked excitedly. 

 

"Oh god no! Never again." I glared at her. That shut her up. We just decided to talk about work and business. I learned that she planned to relocate her business in London because most of her clients were from there, but decided against it. It was too far from home... too far from me, she said as I blushed in fifty shades of red. 

 

That was actually sweet. I wonder if she will follow her plan after we... 

 

I sighed and looked over at her, seeing her with a small smile on her face at the driver's seat. She's so beautiful. I wonder if she treated all her past girlfriends the way she treated me; like a princess. I wonder if she ever felt the same way to any of her exes the way she feels for me now... I wonder... I wonder indeed. I wonder if they all felt tingling when Sana's hands touched them... or if they felt their hearts race when Sana's lips touched theirs...

 

Thinking about Sana touching someone else made my blood boil in jealousy. She's mine! 

 

"Ouch! Hey, what was that about?!" She turned her head at me and frowned when she saw my face. I may have punched her arm while daydreaming.

 

  "Don't you dare cheat on me!" I yelled. 

 

Whoooooah. Where did that come from? Sana stopped the car and parked at the side of the road. Good thing we exited the city already and there wasn't a lot of car passing by. 

 

"What?" She looked at me, amused and a little irritated at the same time. 

 

"I said don't you dare cheat on me or I will cut those off." I dropped my gaze into her chest. 

 

She visibly swallowed and put her hands in front of her protectively. "Where did this come from?" 

 

I put my arms across my chest and pouted. "Nothing." 

 

"Are you on your period?" She asked. 

 

"No! Just... drive." My voice becoming softer with every syllable. 

 

I heard her sigh. "Listen, babe. I am never going to cheat on you, okay? I promise." 

 

I peeked at her from my lashes. "Really?" God, what's happening to me? I'm sooooo... not like me. 

 

She smiled and leaned in to kiss my forehead. I smiled at the gesture. 

 

"Yes. You're the only one for me." She said and then returned to her seat before we pulled out. 

 

Well. That was... interesting. 

 

Soon, Sana was driving along the coast road passing by a number of expensive beach homes until she eventually pulled her car into the driveway of one of these homes. 

 

"You own a beach house?" I asked looking up at a very nice cottage that was elevated up on a number of thick sturdy poles thus elevating the cottage. There was also a separate garage sitting to the left corner of the cottage. However she didn't park in the garage but in front of it. 

 

"Well, yeah. I like the ocean. And when I want to relax, I just go here." 

 

Thankful that it was a warm early summer morning so I wouldn't freeze. Sana took me on up the stairs and into her home. I first noticed the hardwood floors that were polished to a shine. Sana took me through the living room that had mostly older looking furniture but it all looked nice. The kitchen was small but again it looked nice. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter