Day Two

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day Two

 

The annoying sound of my alarm jarred me from my sleep the next day. My body feels so weak and I feel no motivation at all to go to work. I know! I'm going to call in sick for work. Yup. I'm going to do just that.

 

But then, stupid, annoying Sana will know and will probably bug me for the whole day. Better not.

 

Speaking of Sana, I haven't seen her at all since our glorious make out session. She's probably busy with work.

 

I still cant believe I let her kiss me! Like, ewwwwww.... I hope she stays busy with work the whole two weeks we're supposeed to date. But that's just me wishing for the impossible.

 

I dragged my body from the bed and took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed, etc. Afterwards, I ate my breakfast consisting of a chocolate chip cookie and coffee.

 

I looked at the time. 7:45 a.m. Great! If Sana doesn't show up, I might just be able to make it in time for work!

 

Hurry, hurry.... I took a long glance around the house hoping I didn't forget anything, then stepped out of the door aaaaaand into Sana's arms. What the ?

 

"Good morning buttercup. It's a beautiful day isn't it?" Then she pecked my cheeks.

 

"Minatozaki Sana!" I gasped. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm here to pick my girlfriend up for work. She's a small thing, about 5'2, and walks around with a permanent scowl on her face. Did you happen to see her around here?"

 

I rolled my eyes at her and walked towards my car at the garage. "You are such a dork."

 

"Hey, didn't you just hear me? I'm going to pick you up and ride in my beautiful 2017 Lamborghini Aventador." Then, she pointed at her car. Wow. I don't know a single thing about cars but I'm sure that y, candy apple red... thingy costs more than my apartment. And It looked new.

 

"Is that brand new?"

 

She grinned. "Of course. I can't have you sitting on an out-of-style Ferrari."

 

I rolled my eyes. I'm sure I'm going to develop some abnormality soon if I don't stop doing it.

 

"Thanks, but no thanks. I prefer my own ride." It may not be some hot, expensive sports car, but hey, my Cadillac is my baby. I bought it when I graduated college.

 

"Chaeyoung, can't you just let me do this? Just for fourteen more days." Then, she pouted and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

 

"Stop it. You look hideous." Well, not really. I raised my eyebrow and looked at her. She had her jet black hair down and she's wearing casual jeans, red blouse, and sandals. Just a slight touch of make up grazed her face. I hate to admit this, but she looked good. And you don't have to be a genius to figure out that her get up is not work-smart.

 

"See something you like?" She grinned and wiggled her eyebrows.

 

"Aren't you going to go to work?" I ignored her question.

 

"Oh, not really. But let me drop you off the office first." She smiled innocently, but I can still see a hint of mischievousness in those eyes. 

 

"Reaaaaaally?" I crossed my arms on  my chest.

 

She didn't wait for my reply and just dragged me towards her parked car on the street. 

 

"Sana, let go of me!" I pulled and struggled to free myself from her steely grip but she was... too strong. So clichè.

 

"Get in." We stopped by her car and she opened the door on the passenger side.

 

I pouted and stubbornly refused. "This is technically kidnapping, you jerk!"  

 

Her face became dark and I swallowed a lump in my throat when I saw that she was slowly walking towards me and effectively pressing me against the car. "What-... What are you going to do?"

 

She didn't reply and put both of her hands on my waist. She pulled me to her, and our lower extremities pressed together while I put both of my hands on her chest to stop her from leaning in closer. I turned away and looked for someone; anyone who could help me with this kiss-stealing maniac.

 

"Do I make you nervous, sweetheart?"

 

I could smell and feel her sweet breath on my cheek.

 

"Go away. I hate you."

 

"Oh, but we signed a contract, remember?" She asked in this playful tone. Slowly, I felt her lips on my cheek, trailing down on my jaw and into my neck. I shivered.

 

"See? You're starting to like my kisses." She whispered.

 

I gathered all my remaining will and pushed her away. Huffing, I went inside her car which actually smelled so nice. I could hear her laughing as she circled the car and into the driver's seat. It irritated me.

 

"What's so funny?"

 

She grinned and started the car. "Nothing." I felt the car purr to life and we were finally on our way to the office.

 

Or so I thought.

 

The buildings we passed were familiar alright, but we weren't going anywhere near the office.

 

"Where are we?" I glanced at her to see her silently smiling to herself. This has trouble written all over it.

 

"Oh, you know. Just to some place."

 

"Sana!"

 

She laughed and played some music. Girl's Generation's voices filled the car. "Chill. We're going to get something to eat. I'm starving."

 

"I'm going to be late for work!" I argued.

 

"Who's going to fire you? I'm the boss remember?" She glanced at me and grinned. "And besides, you're on vacation."

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter