Day Eleven

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Eleven

 

Nothing new happened when I woke up this morning. A smile was still stuck on my radiant face and I am still Sana's girlfriend. Hmmmm... Sana's girlfriend... I really like the sound of that. 

 

"Good morning cutie. You look extra y today. 'Been working out?" Sana greeted me with her usual lopsided grin. 

 

I got on my tiptoes and kissed her cheek before answering. "Good morning. And please, spare me the fake compliments." Then I walked towards her car, leaving her standing there. 

 

"Hey, it wasn't fake. You look really y today. Did your s get bigger or something?" She ran to catch up with me, opening the door for me. 

 

I just rolled my eyes before getting in. "Shut up." 

 

Then she went to the other side and went inside, starting the car. 

 

"So, no fancy plans today? Just go to work?" I asked. 

 

"Sadly, no. My workload is starting to pile up even though I already cancelled a lot of my appointnents for two weeks." Then she chuckled. "Mina is pissed at me." 

 

I tried to not show a little disappointment. "Oh. That's... cool. Albeit weird." 

 

"Why weird?" She shot me a look from the driver's seat. 

 

I shrugged. "It's just unusual to see the 'professional' you." I said, complete with air quotes. 

 

She grinned. "It's hot, right?"

 

 And there goes 'professional' Sana; thrown out of the window. I could just roll my eyes. "Yeah. Whatever." 

 

Then we stopped at the pancake house. We were slowly becoming regulars at that point. But we can't help it. They have so much good food in variety.

 

 Jihyo tended to us as usual, smiling as she greeted us a good morning. Sana liked her for some odd reason. I hope it's not because of the giant cow-... uhm... s. If I find out that it is, Sana is going to suffer. Like, really suffer. 

 

"Can I have uhm... oooh. Your special sounds... unique. Pancake lasagna?" I inquired. 

 

"It's like lasagna, but you use pancake. Then instead of the tomato sauce, we put our special breakfast sauce in it. Then we put lots of cheese, bacon, and top it with another layer of pancake. All in all, it has three layers." Jihyo explained. 

 

"Wow. That sounds..." 

 

"...like it has a million calories in it." Sana finished for me. 

 

Jihyo softly laughed. "Yeah. They use a lot of bacon fat, butter and heavy cream for the sauce but It's good, I promise." 

 

Sana cringed while I just laughed. "Okay, we'll have one piece of that. And then, I'll have the apple cobbler and a slice of the giant double chocolate-chip cookie." 

 

Sana scrunched her face at the mention of the million-calorie food but smiled the rest of the time. "I'll just uhm... have your waffles please." She said. 

 

"Is that all?" 

 

We both nodded. We waited for about five minutes until our food arrived. And then it arrived. 

 

"Okay, you're gonna eat half of my pancake lasagna." I said as Sana's eyes widened in shock. 

 

"No way!" She protested. 

 

"Yes way." I insisted. 

 

"Are you trying to get me fat?" 

 

"Come on. Just this once... please?" Then I used my secret weapon: the puppy dog eyes. 

 

She groaned. "I'm not eating that. Although it looks really good, I just ca-- mmmmph!" 

 

I shoved a piece of pancake in and laughed as she tried to chew and then swallow. 

 

"So, is it good?" I asked, trying to control the giggles. 

 

She pouted and drank her coffee before aswering. "Now who's the mean one?" 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter