Day Six

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day6

 

This time, it can't be denied. I had fun with Sana last night. There, I said it. Now you can do your own little victory dance. 

 

I smiled by myself as I was checking myself on the mirror. 

 

Sana is the kind of person who makes you smile at the most unexpected moments. She just makes me smile. 

 

I went out of the door and immediately saw Sana leaning against her car. She's smirking and eyeing me up and down until I finally approached her.

 

 "Hey there Good looking. Good morning." Sana leaned in and kissed my cheek. 

 

"Good morning." I smiled and greeted her back. 

 

"Everytime I see you, you become more beautiful. We should hang out more." She grinned while handing me the usual bouquet of flowers. "My beauty is rubbing off on you." 

 

I laughed softly and hit her arm. "Shut up." 

 

"So let's go?" She asked. "The pancake house is calling our names." 

 

I nodded and let her guide me to her car.  "So, what are your plans today?" I asked her once I got in and we started to move. 

 

"Hmmmm. I'm taking you to a very nice restaurant this evening. It very exclusive and high class. And of course, you have to be pretty good looking to get in." She explained. 

 

My eyebrows knitted. "Is there even a restaurant like that?" 

 

She mischievously grinned. "Yup." 

 

This has 'Danger!' all over it, but do I really have any choice? 

 

"What do I have to wear?" I asked. 

 

"Oh, you don't need to change. Let's just head out right after work." She replied.  N

 

ow I'm even more suspicious. But before I can protest or speak, she cut me off while looking at me intently. 

 

"Don't worry. I won't kidnap you. I promise I won't do anything--I mean anything at all--to hurt you." Then she smiled. The geniune smile that makes her eyes light up and twinkle like the stars in the sky, and her whole face to glow--oh . I'm being sentimental. 

 

I looked away, feeling the now familiar heat in my cheeks. 

 

I heard her giggling. "You totally like me." She said. 

 

I just ignored her and stared outside the car, seeing the busy streets and tall buildings. 

 

Yeah right. Me liking her? Tsk. 

 

Just imagining spending a day with her, just holding her hand, seeing her beautiful face and heart warming smile... Hearing her laughter all day long... 

 

My heart suddenly started to pound... 

 

Oh my god. 

 

What if she's right?  What if I, Son Chaeyoung, am starting to like that airhead Sana? 

 

I'm screwed. 

 

I really hope not. 

 

 

I went to work with a smile on my face though. Why not? I had a very nice breakfast, an even better companion... Haha. Last week, if someone told me I would enjoy Sana's company, I would've punched 'em in their faces. Twice.

 

I saw Dahyun already seated while having her arms folded across her chest and looking at none other than me. Wearing a -eating grin too. 

 

"What?" I asked, playing coy. 

 

"Don't 'what' me. Come on... you know what I want." 

 

I put my purse on my desk and took my sweet time in arranging my things before slowly sitting down. I know it's killing her right now. And I silently rejoiced, finally able to . 

 

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. 

 

I dug my bag for it and unlocked it to find a message from an unknown number. 

 

Hey there, y. I miss you already. -Sana 

 

My brows knitted. I never gave her my number. I started to reply. 

 

How did you get my number, stalker?

 

I waited for a second before I felt my phone buzz again, indicating a new message. 

 

I have my ways, sweetie. ;) 

 

I rolled my eyes while holding back a smile. 

 

Aren't you supposed to be working?  

 

After a few seconds, another reply came. 

 

I am working. Working to get into your pants. 

 

My cheeks started to heat up again. 

 

ERT! -I sent.  

 

Hey, you should be flattered that I'm lusting after you. :P Lol. Seriously, I want to ask you if you have any food allergies or something. 

 

I can't believe this woman. 

 

Crab. I'm allergic to crab. Good bye Minatozaki Sana.  

 

Then I put my phone inside my purse and looked up to find Dahyun looking like she's about to pass out from screaming internally. 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked. 

 

"I am so jealous!!" Then she took in a lungfull of air. "Seriously, you are one lucky !" 

 

I almost fell from my seat from her sudden yelling. "Shhhh! You'll get us suspended!" I said in a hushed voice. 

 

"Just leave me alone." She pouted. "And beside, you owe me." 

 

My eyebrow rose. "What do I owe you?"  She grinned. "A juicy story. Your afternoon date yesterday. Tell me all the details." 

 

I rolled my eyes. 

 

"What's there to tell?" I snorted. "We just watched a movie. It's not like--" 

 

"Miss Kim. Miss Son." A sudden cold voice exclaimed. "I'd really appreciate it if you two would talk less and work moore." 

 

This is what I'm talking about! 

 

 

I looked behind my shoulder to find Mr. Choi scorning and looking at us pointedly. Seriously! This dude is always e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter