Coda I

15 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Coda I

 

It's been a month. A month without Sana. A month without proper sleep and food. It has also been a month full of tears and loneliness. Ever since she left... 

 

Ever since I let her go. 

 

Funny. You'll never know the true value of someone until you lose them. And sadly, that's what I am experiencing now. I'm stupid, aren't I? Letting her go... But if only I realized it sooner. If only I woke up from my oblivious state a second sooner, Sana would be in my arms. 

 

"I love her.... Oh god I love her." I couldn't help but sob out as another used tissue went in the nearly full trash bin. 

 

The morning after we broke up, I stormed in her office, demanding to see her. Mina wouldn't let me in but I literally muscled my way around. And when I opened the door, my knees sank to the ground. 

 

She was gone. 

 

No one wanted to tell me where she went. No one helped. I feel so alone. And I miss her. It seems like my whole body can't function without her.

 

 "Chaeng...." Dahyun entered my room and immeadiately wrapped me in her arms. "You're crying again?" 

 

"I miss her, Dahyun. I miss her so much." I sobbed in her arms. 

 

"I know. That's why I'm helping you look for her. I promise, we will find Sana. And then you two can finally marry each other and have babies who I will adore so much." She said, comforting me. 

 

That's my bestfriend. 

 

"B-but Dahyun... how can we find someone who doesn't want to be found?" 

 

She sighed. "We'll find a way, Chaeng. We just have to find a way." 

 

"How can I be so stupid, Dahyun?" I whispered. "She loves me. More than anyone in this world. She gave me her whole ing heart!" I closed my eyes to try and stop the tears. "And I just threw it away like trash." 

 

"Shhhhh... You were confused and scared." Dahyun tried to explain. 

 

"That's not a proper reason, Dahyun." 

 

Then a horrible thought crossed my mind. 

 

"Oh god... what if she found someone already?" I gasped in horror. "W-what if she tried to move on with some other dumb bi--" 

 

"Hey." Dahyun put her hands on my shoulder and pushed me away slightly. "Chaeyoung, that woman is crazy about you! I don't think she will move on just yet." 

 

I frowned. "She's emotionally unstable right now. What if someone offered her comfort? What if someone seduced her and she just succu--" 

 

"Chaeyoung!" Dahyun yelled at me. 

 

"Dahyun!" I whined back. "I'll kill anyone who tries anything with her!" 

 

"Now, now.... relax. Chaeng, don't turn homicidal." 

 

"B-but... she's mine!" 

 

Her face twisted into a look of amusement. "I've never seen you become this possesive before." 

 

I shot her a look. "Have you seen Sana? She makes Olivia Wilde and Megan Fox look like peasants!" 

 

She giggled and nodded in understanding. "Okay, okay.... let's look for your Sana." 

 

 

A few hours later  

 

"Have you tried her parents yet?" 

 

I buried my face in my palm. "Yes! Even they don't know where she went. That, or they purposely witheld information from me." 

 

Dahyun groaned. "How about her sister?" 

 

"Momo is in Japan. I've been trying to contact her for days." 

 

"Has Sana mentioned any of her plans after your deal?" 

 

I tried to remember. "We haven't really talked about what we'd do. We avoided the whole separation topic throughout our deal." 

 

"Damn!" Dahyun cursed. She sat properly while I just laid on my bed.

 

I closed my eyes and visualized Sana. Her adorable smile... her mischievous eyes... Oh god. Then I remembered the time we went to the beach. Her bikini... 

 

My eyes snapped open and found Dahyun smirking at me. "Were you even listening?" She asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter