From The Window

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung slammed his room door and sprawled onto the bed. "H-Hold on a second... Last time I went to Baek-hyung's house, my wrist watch was missing. This time, my phone and my wallet, what the heck?!? Why does the conclusion seem like hyung stole my-" He clenched his teeth. "No. It's not him. What could it be?"

"Hyung! Hyung, are you there?!? TaeTae! Please answer me!" Jungkook called out from his window, looking around Taehyung's room. He whined after hearing no response. Taehyung definitely heard him and he knew it was Jungkook, who else could it be? He opened his window and saw the other frowning.

"Kookie?" The older asked.

Jungkook wiped his tears and turned to look at the other, who looked a little out of mood. "Hyung! You're safe! I'm so glad you're-" He paused as he balanced himself on the window sill. He signalled Taehyung to move aside as he jumped into the house and hugged Taehyung tightly. "You're safe, you're here, hyung..."

Jungkook stopped crying and hugged Taehyung even tighter than before which made the other return the hug. "So, you can jump in here with no help now? What about yesterday during homework?" Taehyung tried to change the younger's mood. He pulled Jungkook to the couch. "Can I get anything for you?"

Jungkook cleared his throat, "Some answers to my questions?" They both laughed.

Taehyung added, "What sort of questions?"

Jungkook rubbed his hands and replied, "I was worried, you know? You usually spend time with me and now you- Well, I hope you had fun with Baekhyun-hyung. But I didn't expect you to stay there for the whole day!"

Taehyung jumped onto the couch, he crossed his legs and whispered, "Ask me all you want to know!" He rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder which caused the younger to flinch a little but to calm down later, knowing that it was only Taehyung - only a friend.

"First of all, you seem upset about something... What is it?"

"Lost my phone and my wallet, they're missing..." Taehyung started to explain where he kept his items and Jungkook just focused on Taehyung's words.

"Umm, most importantly, why did you come home late?"

"Well, I was feeling really sleepy so he told me to sleep and he'll tell my parents about it, so yeah! Who won't sleep when you have the chance to?" Taehyung giggled and so did Jungkook but the younger stopped.

"Feeling sleepy? You should've just returned home to get better sleep!"

"Not really, I couldn't. Every time I ate something, I felt so sleepy so you definitely know what I mean!"

Jungkook sighed. He then asked curiously, "Did you ask Baekhyun-hyung about your phone? And your wallet? This is your first time losing your items, am I right?"

Taehyung gulped, "Jungkook! What are you implying?!?"

Jungkook jumped up and apologised with wide eyes, "What did I say?!? My God, you scared me!"

"Baek-hyung did not steal. If that is what you are trying to say, then stop because he's a good person! Someone I can trust and talk to. He will never do such a thing!"

Jungkook felt a little strange now. He knew that Taehyung liked Baekhyun as a close friend, but never thought he would become that protective over his friend. He coughed and asked politely, "Sorry, but you should at least ask- ask whether he's seen it..."

"No, I don't have to ask him! Once I lost my watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter