Who's Teasing Who?

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning came by quick – at least that was what Jungkook thought. He yawned and stretched his arms, rubbing his eyes several times till he was out of the drowsy state. He looked beside him, and his lips formed a pout once he saw an empty bed. He wondered where Taehyung went. He began to arrange the bed and fluff the pillows.

"What the..." Jungkook said to himself once his eyes caught sight of the pile of clothes on Taehyung's chair. He decided to put the clothes in the cupboard. After another fifteen minutes of arranging and freshening up, he ran downstairs and saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch. "What the..." Jungkook repeated, for the second time that day.

He walked over to the other. "Good morning, hyung... It's almost 9, wake up!" Jungkook started to tickle his stomach, which caused Taehyung to laugh and roll down to the floor.

Jungkook carried him and placed him back on the couch.

"Mornin' Kook!" Taehyung exclaimed before he went to wash his face.

Jungkook smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. 'I feel like we're a couple! It's like we live here and I'm gonna prepare breakfast for him! Oh my God, this feels like paradise! Ah, thank you so much!' Jungkook thought before he found a sticky note on the counter.

He was about to read what was written but Taehyung snatched it from him.

"I'll have that, thank you very much." He said with a smile.

Jungkook and Taehyung were now making breakfast together and according to Taehyung, this was no big deal but for Jungkook, it seemed to much of a big deal. He was blushing madly and his heart was beating two times faster.

"What did the note say?" The younger asked, full of curiosity.

"Just a note from my parents, letting me know that they're out for work. They always leave a note, so I don't really have to read it all the time!"

"True, and... W-Why did you sleep on the couch? I- I mean... It might've been uncomfortable in bed with me... And uh, after what happened last night... But uh... Umm..."

"Laugh out loud!" Taehyung froze, noticing that abbreviated text phrases in real life sounded weird. He continued, "Last night, you were murmuring about your heart beat and you were wishing for eternal joy and then you were kissing the pillow, so I thought you needed some space, which is why I came down here."

"Oh, I'm really sorry..." Jungkook said.

Taehyung laughed it off. Then they both began to eat breakfast, talking about random things just like they used to back then.

Meanwhile, Jimin fell out of bed early in the morning as his phone rang. "Holy ! It's Min Yoongi-hyung's call at freaking six in the morning! Ah!" He answered the call.

"Jimin, I want you to come to the cafe later this day. More information can be found in the group chat. Bye" The call ended.

"Well, that was quick..." Jimin sighed before he arranged his bed, changed into some casual clothes, made some breakfast while texting his parents that he was safe and everything was alright. While eating breakfast, he was checking the group chat.

Jin: Rise and shine babies!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter