Assumption

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend was a very different weekend. While Hoseok and Aoi went on a date, Jimin and Yoongi went out for a picnic, Namjoon and Seokjin went shopping for a new door and Jungkook and Taehyung never imagined such a long weekend. For the others, the weekend passed by quickly with all the fun times whereas for Jungkook and Taehyung, the weekend felt like a year.

The youngest never went out, always stayed at home, either fixing the fridge, doing extra research for school, watching TV or just eating snacks.

Taehyung would only stay in his room, the windows locked, hoping that Jungkook wouldn't come. But somehow, he wanted Jungkook to come over. He felt like he was in prison. The room felt suffocating. But he was afraid of going out because he thought he might see Jungkook, which meant more questions.

Finally, the weekend was over. But there was no school for a week due to school improvements. Taehyung didn't know that their school was closed for a while. He thought this would be the perfect time to put his last and final plan into action.

"Great. All done. What's the time? Uh... 8:12. That means, they're probably in school now. Classes have surely begun so they're definitely busy. Perfect. This time, I will be able to accomplish my task on protecting my hyung-deul and… J-Jungkook..." He fixed his collar and wore his shoes. He dragged his bag downstairs.

"Aish! Can't forget that!" He said to himself as he ran upstairs to get something important. Then he left the house. He waited for a taxi. After five to ten minutes, he finally put his baggage into the trunk and got in the car. As he opened the car door, he saw Jungkook watering the plants. "!" He quickly got in and asked the driver to drop him off as fast as he could.

"Oh, jeez. I hate it when the cars zoom off... It just ruins the peaceful sile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter