The Beauty with the Book

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school was over, all seven of them joined each other near the school entrance. They walked out together and got on their bikes. "Hoseok, don't you have something to do?", asked Seokjin.

"Huh? Umm, do I? Did you hide any of my books or something? Jin-hyung!", Hoseok began to ask, quite worried.

"Aish, no! And since when do you love books?"

"Since I found out that Aoi Takuma loves to read- Oh my God, I have to meet her! I forgot, ah!", he jumped out of his bike and slapped himself for not remembering. Jimin laughed and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder who was next to him. "Took you long enough to understand! Good luck! Give us a call once you're coming back because we might come visit you!"

Hoseok thanked them and sprinted off to the library.

The library in the school was huge. The glass windows were crystal clear; the tables and chairs were neatly arranged, very comfy too as told by many students; there were thousands of books, fictional and non-fictional. It was a library that you would always want to go to. There was a grassy field outside, good for relaxing and leisure time. The trees were big and the flowers were beautiful. The whole section of that part of the school was interesting.

Hoseok finally reached the door. He took out his phone and made sure he looked fine. He took a deep breath and walked in only to see an empty library, the librarian, and Aoi returning a pile of books. The room was air-conditioned and had the right amount of light, not too bright and not too dim. He walked further inside and felt a little nervous.

He thought, 'Maybe I should just take a seat. Hopefully she notices me, I mean she has to. There's no one here except us and the librarian...' He sat on a cushioned armchair, located close to the window. He was appreciating the staff's work on the arrangement of the library. He was totally focused into the shelves of books, they were perfectly placed, it felt satisfying. Then he felt a thud on the table. He turned to see Aoi sitting in front of him, with a few books on the table.

"You must be Jung Hoseok. Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Aoi Takuma. You can call me Aoi." She started.

Hoseok tapped his fingers on the table and responded, "Nice to meet you, too."

There were moments of silence, both nervous and shy, not knowing what to talk about first. The young girl cleared , flipped through the pages of the book and asked, "Do you like reading books?"

He replied, "Well, poems and scripts, to be more specific. I see you're quite into books!"

"I am... Actually, I've loved books ever since I was little. It's quite interesting, each different story always gives you a new word that you've not used before, and every book helps me to relax and pass my time when I'm bored."

"That's great."

"Sorry if this is kind of awkward... You see, I don't fit in here. I'm always the one being stared at and far away from the others. But then, Jungkook and his friend, Taehyung, told me that I misu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter