Cap-Attack!

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok jumped in excitement as he finished counting. "Wait... No one even told me for how long I should count... I'm so dumb!" He slapped himself playfully, before he ran around the park in search of his friends. As he crossed the little lake, his eyes caught a glimpse of a mint-green colour. He chuckled at the thought of the owner and sneakily tiptoed towards the tree’s trunk. He covered his mouth and focused on the little conversation.

"Ah, come on... You're so boring sometimes! Hyung, why can't you just pay attention for once?!?"

"And what good would it do to me? Do you think I will be able to help those two? It's their problem, their life. Just let it be..."

"You don't understand! Remember how easily w-we got together? I just wish they would talk to each other and settle things once and for all!"

"I don't care. Let them do what they want with their lives!"

"But you're the real genius! Honestly, sometimes you can be smarter than Namjoon-hyung..."

"Exactly. That's why I am asking you to leave them alone. They are partners for this game of ‘hide and seek’, so obviously they're talking to each other now, right?"

"Oh, you are right! See! You are such a genius! Ah!”

Then, all Hoseok could hear was sighs and gasps - which was clear to Hoseok that they were kissing, nothing more than that. Hoseok tried his best not to fawn over the couple or squeal his soul out. He took a deep breath and crept up behind Yoongi and yelled, "Boo! Caught you!"

Jimin laughed and whined while Yoongi just kept quiet. Hoseok gulped, wondering what was the reason behind the awkward silence. Yoongi finally turned around and pulled Hoseok's collar. "Don't spy on us next time, you little piece of-"

Jimin whistled to prevent his boyfriend from cursing or swearing. Yoongi let go and sighed.

"Okay, so now I have to find the others. Wanna come?" Hoseok asked once he was out of Yoongi's hold.

"Sure!" Jimin exclaimed with a grin, which eventually turned into a pout after Yoongi's words. "We can't do that. We're not allowed to help you seek the hiders."

Jimin thought for a while and suggested, "Well, we can go with Hobi-hyung but we won't say anything at all. After all, we don't know where the others are hiding..." The other two agreed and off they went to look for the others. They made sure to carefully look at every corner, around the trees, on top of trees, - because Taehyung and Jungkook were able to climb onto tree branches - under benches, behind walls, in the water as well - which was a foolish attempt by none other than Hoseok.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Seokjin were on the picnic mat. "See, I told you so! Hoseok-ah would never think of checking the picnic mat, the place where he started at. He's probably looking all around the park by now..." Seokjin laughed as Namjoon finished. "Now you better stop laughing before they find us..." Namjoon ordered, which Seokjin followed obediently.

A while later, Hoseok took off his cap and threw it at Namjoon's back, causing him to yelp in pain. Seokjin began to look around for whoever was there, but seeing no one, he began to massage the other’s back.

"Yah! Who the heck was that?!? What was that- It hurts a lot!" Namjoon complained.

Soon, Hoseok came from behind a tree, laughing like a maniac.

"Oh my God, Hobi!" Seokjin shouted from afar.

"Sorry, but I just couldn't help but laugh at Namjoon's bickering!" Hoseok continued.

"No- I mean, well done! He deserves it!" Seokjin took Hoseok's side as he pulled his hands away from Namjoon's back and instead got up and stood next to Hoseok.

They continued laughing while Namjoon looked down in embarrassment. Soon, Jimin and Yoongi came to the group. "So, only Taehyung and Jungkook are left? Let's go!

Hoseok decided to lead the way. They kept looking all around looking for those two in the most unexpected places ever.

"You guys seriously think they will be hiding in the trashcan?" Yoongi asked as he facepalmed at the scene. Hoseok raised an eyebrow and striked back, "Taehyung- It's Taehyung! What can you expect from that boy?" They all laughed and continued searching.

While the five of them were looking, Jungkook was still searching for a secret hiding spot. 'Yah, where should I hide?!? Where should I hide?!? Hoseokie-hyung is probably coming- Ah! Think! Think, think, think! Where can I hide?!? What could be the most uncommon place to hide in?!?'

His jaws dropped as he saw Taehyung sitting on a bench, under a lamppost that was flickering, allowing dim light to glow. The boy was listening to music with his eyes closed, at least that was what it looked like through Jungkook's eyes in the dark area. He gulped. 'Damn, he's so smart! Of course, what was I thinking?!? Everyone will be looking in the most unexpected and strange places since that's where we would normally hide. So, this time we should just sit like a normal visitor.’

He gulped and walked towards the other.

Just as the younger thought, Taehyung was listening to music with his eyes closed. Jungkook slowly sat on the bench, shifting closer to the other every second. He enjoyed watching his beautiful yet calming face. But that was when Jungkook made a move - a move that he shouldn't have done if he wanted to watch Taehyung's face. His arm brushed against Taehyung's, causing the older to move a little. The park was strangely quiet, and Jungkook's gasp was loud or at least audible.

Taehyung fluttered his eyes open, only to see Jungkook right next to him. He removed his earphones, kept them in his pockets and asked, "What the... What are you doing here?"

"I-I... Uh... I-" Jungkook swallowed hard, not knowing what to do.

Taehyung glared at him before he simply said, "Go hide before they find you."

"What about you? Aren't you going to hide?"

"I-I'm already caught." The older lied, he continued. "So, you should start hiding rather than talking to me."

"But if you're caught, aren't you supposed to be with the others?"

"Does that matter? I told them I'd stay here, so just start moving your legs before I tell them that you're here."

"But you're not allowed to tell the seeker where we are hiding. All you can do is follow the seeker, nothing more, right?"

"Enough with the questions and just go mind your own business." Taehyung realised he went too far as he noticed Jungkook's look on his face. What did the poor boy do to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter