Friends Forever and Picnic Party

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung-ah! Wake up!" Jimin sing-songed into Taehyung's ear, who was sleeping peacefully, hugging his pillow tightly and his face buried into a ‘Pikachu’ plushie.

Taehyung shook his head and didn't move after that.

Jimin sighed. "Taehyung-ah, wake up!" He tried again but received no response from the younger. He rolled his eyes. "Taehyung, wake up!"

And with those loud words, Taehyung jumped up and hid behind his bed. "Leave me alo- Oh, Jimin!"

"Yes, me! Who else could it be?!?"

"I thought Hitler reincarnated and came here... Sorry, but it's best to be prepared!"

"Excuse me? Hitler's dead! He is, right? Should I be concerned?”

"What if he was reincarnated, and I am-” Before Taehyung could think of a dramatic pose and perform it, his phone rang. He answered the call. "Hi, mom!"

"Oh, sweetie! You sound tired, were you sleeping?"

"Don't worry, I just woke up a few minutes ago, so no biggie!"

"Well, I just wanted to check up on you. Take care, Taehyungie! Bye!"

"Uh-huh, sure! Bye!" He tossed the phone to his bed and rubbed his eyes.

Jimin took a pair of clothes and rushed into the washroom. Taehyung pouted, realising that his room was a mess. He began to rearrange the bed, fold the sleeping bag, vacuum the carpet and clear up the snack wrappers and bowls. Ten minutes later, Jimin came out with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Whoa, you look fancy..." Taehyung commented as Jimin combed his hair.

"Do I? Be honest!"

"Yeah, you do. But it's kind of hot outside. You sure you'll be comfy in that?"

Jimin was wearing a black full-sleeved cardigan, covered with a black, leather blazer, and he wore tight, black jeans, finishing off with a silver necklace.

"I don't care! Yoongi-hyung said this outfit looks good on me. So, as long as he likes it, it doesn't matter whether it'll be comfortable and suitable or not."

Taehyung chuckled at his silliness. "Going somewhere, I assume?"

"Duh! Yoongi-hyung and I are going to go somewhere special and it's almost time I leave."

"Oh, special? Where?"

"I-I don't know... He said it's a place he spent a lot of time at, so I'm guessing a bedroom showroom!”

"Haha! Nice one!"

"Anyways, I shouldn't be making fun of my boy- I mean... Yoongi-hyung and I should be going now…"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter