Rest of the Week

7 Paths, 1 Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, as always, the boys would get up from bed after a few yells heard from their parents. They would dress up, eat breakfast, send in their morning selfies and get ready to leave after waving their family goodbyes and hugs. Then they would race to school. Yoongi would again be the last, resulting in payment for lunch, but would be assisted by his dear boyfriend, Jimin.

As they reached school, they were waiting outside. "Yah! How long is he going to take? Kookie, I told you to come with him, didn't I? Understand now? Why I asked you to do so?" Hoseok sighed in annoyance.

Jungkook looked down. "Sorry... I just... I just didn't feel like it..."

"Was it because of something he told you yesterday? You know, when he took you upstairs?" Jimin asked, worried about the younger.

Jungkook looked at him and replied. "No! I mean... No... He didn't say anything. He just… Uh... Nothing." He looked at his feet again.

A few seconds later, the bell rang. Classes were about to begin in a minute or so. "Great. Just great. And we thought he would talk to us freely at school!" Yoongi yelled as he pointed at Seokjin and walked inside, heading to class.

Jimin sighed. Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon decided to go as well, as they had a class test first period. Jungkook and Jimin were sitting outside, waiting for Taehyung.

"Okay, Kook... Maybe he's not feeling well? Or maybe - for some reason - he can't attend school today. Let's go to class. Come on, let's go!" Jimin tried to explain as he jumped up and was walking towards the entrance.

Jungkook gulped and nodded, following Jimin to class.

After school, they all were talking about their classes. Hoseok didn't go home as he wanted to meet up with Aoi at the library. While the others were racing back home on their bikes, screaming with joy, Jungkook thought of possible reasons for Taehyung's absence.

‘What could it be? Is it something related to yesterday? O-Or maybe my reply to him upstairs? Maybe because he blurted out a spoiler of the movie, or- No, please not this reason... I guess, yes... It's because he wants to avoid me... Hyung, what is-'

He stopped his thoughts after hearing Namjoon. "Jungkook-ah! You've come too far! You've already passed your house! Watch where you're going, kiddo!" The older waved at him and entered the house.

He was right. Jungkook was too focused into his thoughts that he kept riding even after reaching home. He stopped and turned around, heading back home. Twenty minutes after he freshened up, completed his homework and watched a show on TV, he began to think about Taehyung again. He ran upstairs to his room, hoping he would see Taehyung from the window. But he wasn't there. So, he decided to pay him a visit. He rang the doorbell.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was asleep in the living room, too tired after thinking about his life and talking with his mom on the phone. He heard the doorbell and began to yawn. He walked over to the door, reaching out for the handle. He looked through the opening and saw someone he didn't want to open the door for at the moment. It was Jungkook. He stepped back. He felt like Jungkook was his fear. He ran to his room and decided to get some sleep.

Jungkook was tired of waiting. He rang the doorbell a few more times and then went back home. He went to his room to paint something but noticed that in Taehyung's house, the fan was , which meant that someone was there. He stumbled out of his chair to the window. He smiled. "Hyung, are you there?" He called out but heard no reply.

Taehyung opened his eyes as he heard Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter